come on people

snackgod

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Floyd mayweather applying for an mma license

MEANS NOTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

what did nate diaz do with his boxing license nothing. what did cris cyborg do with her boxing license nothing.

why don't people understand all Floyd is doing is trolling everyone so people talk about him.

Floyd and Conor are working everybody. It’s hilarious to see people actually eat it up.

Mayweather is a troll, he has everyone talking and thinking about him without even signing for a fight. He must be laughing his ass off....
tenor (2).gif

Floyd never going to fight mma. 1 leg kick and he evacuates his bowels.

I'll believe it when I see it. I heard Woodley say Floyd had reached out to him to help with training, though.

You guys realize that we said the same about Conor vs May in boxing?

I don't get why anyone's paying any attention to Floyd's nonsense.

You guys realize that we said the same about Conor vs May in boxing?

if Floyd thinks he make 500 million in a mma he so wrong.

the boxing fight didn't sell out cause people didn't want to buy the most expansive ticket in combat sport history. most die hard boxing fans cant stand mma. also are mma fans gone pay 120 bucks on ppv I think not.

if the irs is after Floyd again just gobox some can and he be fine.

also the nsac not gone approve a fight with rules that there no takedowns or kicks allowed.

I would like to actually see it, but I seriously doubt he follows through.

TS is probably the same moron that didn't think Conor was gonna fight Floyd in boxing.

TS was probably like "Conor not stupid enough to box Floyd in boxing!"

Look what happened.

Floyd not stupid enough to get into a mma cage.
For this event to make a big payday it would have to be a novelty and I think the way they can do that is by making it a strictly kickboxing match. That way they can use it as the main event but also stack the card with 2 separate "actual MMA" main and co-main events.

I could see them putting on a year-ender with a big opening fight, then 3 title fights, and end with MayMac II under kickboxing rules, and selling that PPV for $100.

Then the only question becomes whether the payday is big enough for Floyd...he's used to at least double what that event would sell.

No. Cum on people.
tenor.gif

Back