How can Khabib become champion if he doesn't even have the discipline to make weight?

brainwash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The fact that Khabib withdrew from a fight because he couldn't make weight already speaks volume about his discipline and work ethic.

Mighty Mouse, Jose Aldo, Conor McGregor, GSP, Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Fedor... Which one of these great champions ever couldn't make weight. That is no coincidence. It takes discipline to become a champion. Khabib lacks discipline, he will never be champion.

When he talk about "bullshit guys", he can include himself in that list. Tony Ferguson fought 6 times in the last 3 years, double of Khabib's 3 times. Unlike Khabib, Tony made weight every single time. LOL. This is gonna be a disaster for Team Tiramisu.

I think he should go up to WW

I’d say he has a great chance to be champ there

He does have issues, but when he does make weight he is a damn beast. I would love to see him at WW.

Hasn’t he only missed weight one time?

I mean, people on here still claim Gastelum is a “natural welterweight” but he missed badly 3 fucking times.

I'm more afraid of him winning the title and then pulling a Cain Velasquez of being injured for 2 years and then fighting once, and then getting injured for another 4 years.

He has a good chance of beating Ferguson if he makes weight, but he won't hold onto it. I don't see him having a long career. If he wins (and I say that fight is a pick em') he might get stripped for failing to defend or failing to make weight.

The fact that Khabib withdrew from a fight because he couldn't make weight already speaks volume about his discipline and work ethic.

Mighty Mouse, Jose Aldo, Conor McGregor, GSP, Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Fedor... Which one of these great champions ever couldn't make weight. That is no coincidence. It takes discipline to become a champion. Khabib lacks discipline, he will never be champion.

When he talk about "bullshit guys", he can include himself in that list. Tony Ferguson fought 6 times in the last 3 years, double of Khabib's 3 times. Unlike Khabib, Tony made weight every single time. LOL. This is gonna be a disaster for Team Tiramisu.

khabib becomes champ when he beats tony

Lol @ that.

He will become champion by beating whoever has the belt thats how.

It's impossible now.

Did you tweet him TS? I'm shocked nobody has told him.

Do you not see that this is how the UFC will keep Colin as champion at Lightweight. Kebab weighs in over so can't win belt, but actually wins a narrow/gift decision but they can't give him the belt.... Tyrun smokes him at WW..

He'll be champion in a few weeks, the fuck are you talking about.

I seriously doubt this will be a disaster..

Khabib is most likely to win this fight.

Will he be a reigning, defending champion, that is the question.

It's easy he will destroy el cucuy and make that chicken go to 170 or 165

I honestly want to know can he make 155 not a 156 not 155.8 but 155. And he doesn’t fight often . If he wins the belt it’s Cain all over again. Long ass breaks

He can make it maybe 1-2 more times.

Khabib at 170 is a gatekeeper. His skill involves strength and ability in wrestling. These 170 fighters negate that. Robbie Lawler, Wonderboy and Woodley would crush his world.

Without that wrestling advantage hes Ronda vs. Nunes.

Back