Name most memorable nights with the UFC

UFCBlackbelt

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Name your best wings + beer (or water and lettuce if you so are) night with the UFC.

Mine was UFC 189, first card I introduced my friends to. Was a great night

I won several bets when Anderson beat the shit out of Chris Leben.

ufc 156

watched with 2 other buddies - my buddy had a the 20+ inch mac screen so he streamed it lol.

i was hyping up reem a ton and the mf fell apart in the 3rd round lol they were clowning me.

UFC 47. My friend came into town with his sister to visit family. 6 of us went out to watch the fight at a local bar and grill in Tampa. I put my hands on loris hips walking in without my boy seeing it. She reached behind her and put her hand down my pants and grabbed my dick. No one saw.

We were all hangin at a table and she goes to the bathroom, I followed her and we snuck out the front door. The place was packed. We fucked in my car. It was awesome! She went back in and I stayed outside for 5 minutes saw it didn’t look suspicious

When o cam back they were all yelling “where the fuck have you been?” I told them the bathroom had a line. Saw her again the next day. We were all hung over and she was try to hit on me. I wasn’t having it.

Great fight! Liddell vs Ortiz

UFC 136 sticks out for me. I’m a big Lauzon fan and my buddies and I all went nuts when he rocked and submitted Guillard. Edgar/Maynard III was also bonkers as well and I won a bet with a friend on it. Not necessarily a card that gets listed with the all-time greats (and the undercard was uneventful) but one I definitely remember well.

UFC 47. My friend came into town with his sister to visit family. 6 of us went out to watch the fight at a local bar and grill in Tampa. I put my hands on loris hips walking in without my boy seeing it. She reached behind her and put her hand down my pants and grabbed my dick. No one saw.

We were all hangin at a table and she goes to the bathroom, I followed her and we snuck out the front door. The place was packed. We fucked in my car. It was awesome! She went back in and I stayed outside for 5 minutes saw it didn’t look suspicious

When o cam back they were all yelling “where the fuck have you been?” I told them the bathroom had a line. Saw her again the next day. We were all hung over and she was try to hit on me. I wasn’t having it.

Great fight! Liddell vs Ortiz
You are an inspiration to everyone on sherdog. I hope you destroy that again for all of us

UFC 117.

I was talking so much shit. How Silva was gonna run through sonnen made a bunch of crazy bets with guys who didn’t even know mma.

20 minutes later I’m sitting on the ground contemplating how I’m gonna repay all these dudes.

2 minutes later I was the smartest person ever.

Great event.

Probably UFC 199.

There's too many to remember / choose from, but one that springs to mind immediately is UFC 84.

Coming off of 2 nasty KO losses and the hardfought but sound defeat to Chuck, seeing Wanderlei just obliterate Jardine was about the most excited I had ever been for the finish of a fight.

And then there was BJ looking unstoppable against Sherk, Machida beating Tito, Stun Gun and Yoshida getting awesome victories, Thiago with a brutal stoppage, Shane Carwin, Goran Reljic..... it was a hell of a card top to bottom, one of those nights where everyone was having a great time and the drinks went down easy.

UFC 40 first PPV event. Friends and I got so hyped we beat the shit out of each other after the PPV ended.

Man, there are so many.

I watched Weidman KO Silva with my father. My father wasn't used to MMA, and I described Silva as sort of an unbeatable type fighter in the MMA world with an aura of invincibility kind of like Mike Tyson, and we both lost our shit when the KO happened.

We also watched Hunt and Silva 1. We lost our shit as these two just brawled hard for 5 (or was it 3?) rounds?

The night Miesha Tate upset Holly Holm and Diaz beat McGregor. I was watching it alone in my basement and woke up my family. Unreal.

GSP beating Bisping was pretty damn amazing. GSP was huge but...still looked like GSP, i.e. super high fight IQ and extremely well rounded and technical. Amazong.

Heartbreaking KO of my girl JJ by Rose. Looking forward to that rematch.

I could name like 20 more easily.

Silva-Sonnen 1 sticks out. My gothic Mexican homeboy and this girl I know, we all got together to watch it. Neither were fans of mma. When Silva pulled off that sub, they both went apeshit crazy, as did I.

217 sticks out in recent memory. There was a long draught of big fights before and was refreshing to get that feeling you get on a big fight night. Rarely get that lately (though 223 has me hyped.) Was watching with my wife and her friend. Her friend had never watched before. Then the amazing three title changes where all the shit talkers got smashed. By the end of it her friend was getting just as pumped as I was.

UFC 46 & 94. 94 mainly due to the the fact it was a real super fight. Demolished Punani same way with GSP finishing Penn, the towel was thrown.

Back