If you don't like Tony Ferguson watch this

notori0us1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

This amazingly well made video really shows his growth as a martial artist and as a person.

I'm really sick of Khabib getting all the attention.

I think Ferguson gets just as much attention, this fight is legit and could go either way.

the new testament should only be read in Koine Greek. anything else is bs.

Most of the spot light is clearly on Khabib..
Khabib is definitely the much more international name. Tony's exposure is mostly US based. But that being said, this definitely one of the most intriguing title fights in a long long time. Both guys are so seasoned and hungry.

If you can't appreciate Fergie's fighting style, we can't be friends.

jordan peterson is everywhere nowadays, wasn't expecting this lol

Tony is intense and a bit of a madman. Sherdog should embrace him simply for the fact that he brings this madness and violence into the ring every single time he fights.

Tony and Khabib are the 2 hardest puzzles to solve in the LW division. Tony with his unorthodox whirling dervish style and Khabib with his ability to ragdoll opponents. This fight could go a number of ways, but I'll be rooting for El Cucuy. I think he outlasts and submits a gassed Khabib in the 4th or 5th.

This amazingly well made video really shows his growth as a martial artist and as a person.

I'm really sick of Khabib getting all the attention.

He is corny AF when he speaks but there is no doubt he is a rainman type retard when it comes to fighting

Back