Regardless of who wins,Conor needs to face Khabib and Ferguson, both of em, he has to face reality!!

GOATER

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The UFC Poster Child needs to face reality.

Khabib vs Ferguson, is an attempt to make one of them lose, and have them move all the way to the back of the pack, in order for Conor to not face em.

Regardless of who wins....After they destroy Conor....Conor should face the loser of Khabib/Ferguson.

You see, the UFC perfect plan is this...Either Khabib or Ferguson wins after killing eachother for 5 rounds.....Conor beats em, and we never get the match against the loser.

It's time for the poster child to man up and fight non manlets who are very good.

I think Ferguson is a winnable fight for Conor. Khabib not so much.

Tony only needs to take Conor down once to sub him instantly. Actually, Tony even subs him on the feet.

Just strip him of the belt and be done with it.

Conor is waiting for the Mayweather fight, it's why he didn't fight Tony in March/April.

Khabib vs Ferguson, is an attempt to make one of them lose, and have them move all the way to the back of the pack, in order for Conor to not face em.

Regardless of who wins....After they destroy Conor....Conor should face the loser of Khabib/Ferguson.

You see, the UFC perfect plan is this...Either Khabib or Ferguson wins after killing eachother.....Conor beats em, and we never get the matches against the loser.

It's time for the poster child to man up and fight non manlets who are very good.

YOU need to face reality lil man, Conor doesn't need to do shit.

Especially for a pissy little Sherdogger.

Tony only needs to take Conor down once to sub him instantly. Actually, Tony even subs him on the feet.
Certainly possible, but Conor isn't some kind of complete scrub on the ground when he's fresh. I just think Ferguson and his porous defense will be in a lot of danger on the feet against someone as slick as Conor, especially since he'll lose his length advantage.

You see, the UFC perfect plan is this...Either Khabib or Ferguson wins after killing eachother for 5 rounds.....Conor beats em, and we never get the match against the loser.

The person who needs to face reality is you TS.

Conner is done cage fighting.

The way Ferguson fights he is tailor made but i think he will give him problems if the fight goes beyond the first.

The way Ferguson fights he is tailor made but i think he will give him problems if the fight goes beyond the first.
Seems like a fair evaluation. Certainly if the fight enters the third Conor is probably a dead man walking, but people are kidding themselves if they think this is some kind of blowout fight. Ferguson is a slow starter and has poor striking defence, which is, as you say, tailor made for Conor.

Anyone really dislike TS' terrible attempts at pandering to Sherdog? His threads really damn well suck.

That pussy is not coming back. He is young and got the money, why coming back and force on himself the scenario in which Ronda got herself into?? He will continue barking from the outside to get attention and as soon he sees the opportunity of making more money by fighting a guy he thinks he can beat he will come back. Theres no way he is fighting Khabib. He's praying hard for Khabib to lose. He may think he could have a chance vs Ferguson but , he and anyone with a lil bit of brain and no zombie bias know that the Russian will ragdoll the shit out of him and humiliate him in such a way that his aura will disappear forever. He aint coming back to fight neither of the above guys buddy.

The man has actually WON a belt/belts, KTFO of champions, and HE needs to face reality?

Lmfao

Grow up you hype train jumping losers. Looks like YOU need to reality.
Let me guess, you jumped from Mendes train to Aldos train to Diazs train to Alvarezs train and who's are you on now? Hairline Ferg? Or shaved ape'd Khabib?

Go get laid guys lmfao

He wont...
"At those fearless men but few
Who bore the fight that freedom's light
Might shine through the foggy dew"

The man has actually WON a belt/belts, KTFO of champions, and HE needs to face reality?

Lmfao

Grow up you hype train jumping losers. Looks like YOU need to reality.
Let me guess, you jumped from Mendes train to Aldos train to Diazs train to Alvarezs train and who's are you on now? Hairline Ferg? Or shaved ape'd Khabib?

Go get laid guys lmfao
giphy.gif

I'm going to LOL when he beats them both. Conor is 0-900 on Sherdog. You haters talk about his ass all day. I'm a fan and dont even need to keep up with him. You haters do it for me.

I'm going to LOL when he beats them both. Conor is 0-900 on Sherdog. You haters talk about his ass all day. I'm a fan and dont even need to keep up with him. You haters do it for me.
What they don't realize is that they're actually making Conor bigger by doing this. Conor thrives on doubt. The more doubt and negativity he gets the better he tends to do. It's also one of the reasons why he is so popular because he always over delivers. People expect him to lose and he shocks them which gains him new fans and followers.

What they don't realize is that they're actually making Conor bigger by doing this. Conor thrives on doubt. The more doubt and negativity he gets the better he tends to do. It's also one of the reasons why he is so popular because he always over delivers. People expect him to lose and he shocks them which gains him new fans and followers.

Your boy is a fucking douchebag man. Just children who can't clean their asses properly yet, zombies, Irish nuthuggers and world class douchebags can be fans of that asshole...and you know it.

Back