Is Woodley gonna be considered a dominant champ and is RDA gonna have to beat him twice????

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
JJ vs Rose the most recent example, I was pissed they gave her an immediate rematch after getting KO'd by Rose in the 1st + tap to strikes + amnesia. But I must admit, sometimes it´s hard not to be biased and have double standards. For example, I was salty when Aldo didn't get his immediate rematch and very happy when Silva got his. But both got brutally KO'd.

But Aldo and Silva were 2 of the most dominant champs we´ve ever seen. How do you compare that kind of dominance of a decade and nearly a decade that Aldo and Silva represented, to let's say WMMA JJ vs Rose? I don´t know. But if JJ squeaks out a "majority split decision" and walks away with the belt, it´s gonna look unfair. But a trilogy right away? It would log jam the division.
I just feel like they´re making it the rule, what should be an exception for cases of extreme dominance like Silva, GSP, Aldo and Jones.

But what´s your opinion guys, is Woodley gonna be considered a dominant champ and RDA is gonna have to beat him twice????
Screen-Shot-2017-01-10-at-5.17.15-PM.png

Thoughts?

I don't think so, unless it's some kind of very marginal decision. There's a lot going on at WW right now, I doubt they'd keep it paralysed.

RDA gonna whoop Woodley harder than he whooped Lawler.

He isn’t a very dominant fighter, so I wouldn’t think so.

JJ convincingly beat everyone else that Rose could face, so it's not a bad rematch.

I'm not made that she got the rematch, she was the most dominate female. On the other hand I'd like at least one fight in between.

JJ vs Rose the most recent example, I was pissed they gave her an immediate rematch after getting KO'd by Rose in the 1st + tap to strikes + amnesia. But I must admit, sometimes it´s hard not to be biased and have double standards. For example, I was salty when Aldo didn't get his immediate rematch and very happy when Silva got his. But both got brutally KO'd.

But Aldo and Silva were 2 of the most dominant champs we´ve ever seen. How do you compare that kind of dominance of a decade and nearly a decade that Aldo and Silva represented, to let's say WMMA JJ vs Rose? I don´t know. But if JJ squeaks out a "majority split decision" and walks away with the belt, it´s gonna look unfair. But a trilogy right away? It would log jam the division.
I just feel like they´re making it the rule, what should be an exception for cases of extreme dominance like Silva, GSP, Aldo and Jones.

But what´s your opinion guys, is Woodley gonna be considered a dominant champ and RDA is gonna have to beat him twice????
Screen-Shot-2017-01-10-at-5.17.15-PM.png

Thoughts?
Rda wont even last 2 rounds with woodley in the first fight lol. Wtf. Gtfo.

Woodley will KO RDA early if they fight.

But whoever does dethrone Woodley will only have to do it once. Dana hates woodley and isn’t gonna give him a rematch especially if the fight doesn’t sell PPVs.

If Woodley loses the Belt Dana wont ever let him sniff the Belt.

nope. I doubt UFC will ever let Tyrone near the title again if he loses.

Only if he wins by obvious robbery decision

Otherwise no Dana and WME aren't giving a guy with two real title defences who doesn't sell fights and Dana has a personal issue with an immediate rematch

RDA will beat tyrone IMO. Tyrone has no gas tank thats why he stalls in fights and doesnt do shit besides the short bursts.

i don't really consider woodley " dominant " despite his title defenses, since all of his performances outside of the lawler fight have been shit.

i could see them giving him the rematch though, cause he'd probably whine and racebait n shit.

Wouldn't Woodley actually have to fight for us to be able to figure that out?

Woodley makes GSP look action-packed and ultra-aggressive in title fights.

Back