The best response to Conor spammers

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Is to not respond to their nonsense threads, duh.... mind blowing huh?

Let them post their fluff and agree with each other and leave them to their circle jerk.

You know a good portion of them aren’t even big fans of his, just frustrated virgins looking to get a reaction out of randoms on the internet which is pretty much the highlight of their day.

If the guy comes back and signs on the dotted line to fight again then sure let’s talk about the fight. But right now it’s all just fluff, and the guy is only relevant because a lot of mma fans get annoyed by the shit posts and keep responding.

We’ll never stop idiots from being idiots, but at least the rest of us can do our part by not contributing.

And in before “you just made a thread about him...”

Conor is in your head, stop talking about your favorite fighter non stop you beta.

So its a thread about conor that whinges about starting threads about conor?
This is like that song 'you're so vain'

Any advice about all the Fedor threads?

Why are you so bothered ? who gives a shit ? .... they're casuals bro , they don't appreciate the rich history of the sport , they happen to be people that aren't fans of the sport but of that money hungry prick.

So its a thread about conor that whinges about starting threads about conor?
This is like that song 'you're so vain'

Some one saw what TS did there

xzibit_yo_dawg_render_by_kernelpanicx-d5aa710.png

Hey look another Conor thread.

pffft 'And in before “you just made a thread about him...”'

Still needs to be said.

Hey man.
You just made a thread about him.

Conor threads are my favorite.

Don't forget to try the new Spicy Crispy Chicken Sandwich from Burger King guys.

TS must not realize it's the haters that make the vast majority of Conor threads. Like, ironically, this one. Get a life.

Let them post their fluff and agree with each other and leave them to their circle jerk.

You know a good portion of them aren’t even big fans of his, just frustrated virgins looking to get a reaction out of randoms on the internet which is pretty much the highlight of their day.

If the guy comes back and signs on the dotted line to fight again then sure let’s talk about the fight. But right now it’s all just fluff, and the guy is only relevant because a lot of mma fans get annoyed by the shit posts and keep responding.

We’ll never stop idiots from being idiots, but at least the rest of us can do our part by not contributing.

I read that in Nate Diaz's voice, my maaaan. :D

I like Conor, only occassionally mention him, but he sure does get alot of talk for an inactive guy. Personally Khabib Vs. Tony is all i care about right now, I can't wait for that one!

Also Brian Ortega is a boss so lets talk about him too.

conor haters are still under the delusional that they aren't just as/if not more annoying and don't create just as many/if not more threads shitting on him.

lmao.

The best response to any thread you think is too stupid to address is to not respond. I don't know why people freely choose to engage and then get triggered and cringed because some else doesn't agree with their opinion. LOL

When I think a thread is too stupid for me, I don't respond. I move on to a better thread. Is simple.

Last edited:

Kenny here,

I know that this is the internet and there are bad posts and threads, but what is wrong with dicussing Conor McGregor in these forums. Are they not the reason it is here?

Conor is a major part of the UFC and is responsible for bringing Mixed Martial Arts to the masses. I am a huge fan and I hope that he fights again. I also like threads and posts regarding him because I am a huge fan. His fights are entertaining and sometimes people post gifs, pics and twitter updates and I find them entertaining. Some of his inspiring tweets should receive more exposure anyway.

If I enjoy his threads does that make me an idiot? If you think so then I think your the idiot.

lol. sorry to be harsh. I don't mean to hurt your feelings or anything, but what you say doesn't make sense...

Back