On this day

UL

no more yellows
Banned
Reaction score
my poor Shogun got hammered by a roided up jon jones

shogun never stood a chance when jon jones likely had 1 litre of steroids in him injected the night before

If this was one of the fights where Jones had suspicious testosterone levels, then he most certainly was on the roids.

Shogun being my 2nd favourite LHW ever, only behind Wanderlei, this was a rough fight to watch. Jon beat his ass.

I was so hammered at Buffalo Wild Wings that night

Good times

It's very fucked up that a PRIDE legend like Shogun had to fight a steroid abuser full of shit and much younger fighter in Jon Jones right after a long lay off, fucking pathetic cheater fucked up many careers, i wish this junkie had never fight in UFC.

Tied for saddest mma night of my life

Other being the Bendo fights Edgar had.

Loved watching Shogun get his ass beat, truly hilarious how you Shogun nut huggers said it was too soon for Jones lmfao

Last edited:
This is why I love and hate MMA and sports all in one.

The joy of watching a new unknown kid making it huge. But at the expense of the whole reason I started watching in the first place.

my poor Shogun got hammered by a roided up jon jones

shogun never stood a chance when jon jones likely had 1 litre of steroids in him injected the night before

Honestly watching him lose to bum fucking ass Griffin was 100x worse.

at the time i didn´t know JBJ that much

he was a late replacement for rashad...

i was expecting shogun to beat him ala overeem

shit that was painful...

later i also became a jbj fan

I remember being nervous leading up to this fight right up until Jones' walkout. He was so loose and excited you could almost tell he had it before he even entered the cage, and he proved it with basically his first strike.

Back