True or false: Mighty Mouse could beat Stipe Miocic and Sherdog would still hate on him

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It bothers me that so-called diehard MMA fans don't recognize and respect generational talent. The stupid shit I read about why people hate Demetrious Johnson makes me wonder why I even bother being on here sometimes. Whether Mighty Mouse beats TJ or Stipe it doesn't matter cause y'all will still hate on him and shit on his legacy just cause he's 5'3" and 125lbs.

Could beat Miocic: False

Sherdog would still hate: True

MM would get wrecked by Stipe. I would think he is unquestionably the greatest of all time if he could beat Stipe. I still wouldn't like him.

the mechanics alone would be impressive.

You mean, like, with a gun or something?

Him beating Stipe would be the most incredible accomplishment in MMA history by a wide margin. It's also basically impossible.

This scenario is silly.

It's sherdog......

They hate anybody that's under 5'9

No one hates him, we just don’t give a shit because being the best 125 just doesn’t mean much in the real world.

4pp35Jk.gif

A more appropriate question:

True or False: Most of Sheepdog will begin to love MM as soon as he shows the guts to take on TJ, and that love will persist even if he loses a close match to the 135-pound champion?

Last edited:
I don't hate mighty mouse. I just wouldn't pay for his fights....unless he fights TJ. that's pretty much it

he weighs 125lbs.

125 fucking lbs.

he has talent, no doubt. but if he weighed the same as a normal human, he wouldn't be as fast and he'd be in a deeper talent pool of regular sized humans so he probably wouldn't look as good.

now, i'd like to repeat my main point:

ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY FIVE POUNDS.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/body-measurements.htm

that's 70 fuckin' pounds under the average weight for men over 20. without weight cut, he's probably 55lbs under. how much talent is there expected to be when you're that far below the average?

it's hard to be too impressed by him. and it's very, very hard to give a fuck about what happens at 125lbs

Last edited:
Stopped ready your thread title after “Mighty Mouse”

I may not be representative of most of Sheepdog, but I really liked MM until recently. But at this stage of his career he has to show a lot more willingness to take on challenges outside his comfort zone. He can't just run through the 125-pound division again and expect that most MMA fans will still appreciate his accomplishment with uncritical praise.

It would never happen so this thread is stupid.

A more appropriate question:

True or False: Most of Sheepdog will begin to love MM as soon as he shows the guts to take on DJ, and that love will persist even if he loses a close match to the 135-pound champion?

DJ ? you mean TJ right ?.

Size matters.

HW might be sloppy and gas quick but I still find them extremely entertaining.

MM beats TJ btw

That would mean he brought a gun into the cage and shot Stipe Miocic so yeah I'd probably hate on him for that

Back