El cucay & the eagle

topcat87

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Is the most important fight of an era.

In the days of the ufc becoming the Ultimate Fast Cash grab we have two legitimate Ultimate Fighting Champions. Whilst others are more concerned about social media popularity & the quickest route to a big money fight these two are wrestling bears and kicking steel pipe for the shits and fucking giggles.

This fight has the potential to be a technical & aesthetic masterpiece.

This is a fight of two men at the absolute pinnacle of their respective games.

This is a fight that is exactly what the ufc should be about. Who is the best of the best.

This is a fight that needs to be the fight of an era.

I agree

UXDBYhd.jpg

It's a great legacy fight but certainly not the best of an era, especially with fights like D.C. and Cormier. If Khabib fights Conor, that will be bigger, as it has been an anticipated crash course for four years now.

It's a great legacy fight but certainly not the best of an era, especially with fights like D.C. and Cormier. If Khabib fights Conor, that will be bigger, as it has been an anticipated crash course for four years now.
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you meant dc and stipe, yes mcgregor may be a "bigger fight" but that does not mean it will be a better one.

Is the most important fight of an era.

In the days of the ufc becoming the Ultimate Fast Cash grab we have two legitimate Ultimate Fighting Champions. Whilst others are more concerned about social media popularity & the quickest route to a big money fight these two are wrestling bears and kicking steel pipe for the shits and fucking giggles.

This fight has the potential to be a technical & aesthetic masterpiece.

This is a fight of two men at the absolute pinnacle of their respective games.

This is a fight that is exactly what the ufc should be about. Who is the best of the best.

This is a fight that needs to be the fight of an era.

I disagree. I feel like Khabib will dominate Ferguson,and Khabib vs Conor will be.

should be a good fight.
its been years in the making
the wait built the anticipation.
hopefully it actually happens.

Nah. Khabib and Tony are in the same division and has been on a long winning streak for years. This is the match to make and has had a long ass build up.

Stipe has 3 nice wins under his belt but in the one of the weakest, aging divisions in recent years and we all know DC was ko'd by Jon Jones not two fights ago and he's moving up to fight at HW. It could be a great fight or a complete mismatch.

Khabib vs Tony is much more important in my opinion.

It is the fight that the UFC is about, but it is not the fight that the people willing to pay money on PPVs want to see.

People who are willing to pay for PPVs want to see extravagant spectacles.

I disagree. I feel like Khabib will dominate Ferguson,and Khabib vs Conor will be.
Dude, if you think khabib mauls Tony you probably don't wanna watch what would happen to conor.

Its certainly the most anticipated fight of this era.

In a desert of MMA right now, yes I said it chrisrock.gif, this is THE fight

So much so I'm not pissed its been delayed so often.

The last time I felt this way was Carwin Lesnar.

At that time, for meeeeeeee, that was the biggest question I wanted answered in MMA. Hope this fight isn't as disappointing.

THE LITTLE EAGLE FLYS AGAIN??!!??!!!

jens-pulver-mma.jpg

The D.C. vs Cormier was huge, you're right.

i loved when dc fought cormier

For me, this feels like Weidman Vs Rockhold felt at the time.

Two guys in their prime going at it for the belt to determine who was the best in the division.

I haven't felt this excited for a fight and the impact on its division for a while...

Such a shame that it's not getting the casual hype job that it should. Outside of Sherdog nobody I know has this fight on their radar

my prediction is the same as khabib vs barboza, but khabib will be gushing blood after taking elbows

When is DC fighting Cormier? That seems interesting.

Back