LMFAO @ UFC, calling Rose vs Joanna immediate rematch, THE REMATCH, This is why the UFC is a joke!!!

GOATER

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Tired of this bullshit marketing.

83c63c2f430a6574e6.gif

How in the fuck is this THE REMATCH....Joanna got finished in the first round and tapped...How in the fuck does she get an immediate rematch? It didn't look like some crazy fluke punch either.

Ultimate Rematch Championship has tooked it too far however, not just in granting this rematch but in calling it "THE REMATCH"

0.jpg

0.jpg

This is why boxing is much better in terms of real marketing....Rematches actually make sense....and when something is labeled revenge or has some solid title like that....It actually makes sense.

The Rematch label could've been saved for an actual good rematch.

You're still going to watch TS

And it's a rematch. How is it not a rematch?

who cares it's still one of the only interesting fights in that division

if rose is that much better, she'll win again. if she gets outclassed, then i guess it was a fluke? and if it's a good, competitive fight then it's a good, competitive fight.

this is a weird thing to care about in this era of the UFC

I mean, it's not like they're wrong. It is the rematch.

<{vega}>

Immediate rematches should never occur when the champ definitively loses. I didn't think Aldo deserved one, GSP deserved one (I know he didn't get one) or Silva deserved one when they lost.

Last edited:
I mean, it's not like they're wrong. It is the rematch.

<{vega}>
It's a rematch...a non deserved rematch at that.

It's not THE REMATCH...THE REMATCH should be for a more important fight.

Can't get more important than for the championship of the division

It's one of the biggest jokes of this year. Was it close so you give her a rematch? Plus they're not helping Joana in this one. Instead of taking some time off, see what was done wrong and what can be adjusted and take a couple of other fights before going for the title again they give her immediate rematch.

There are no important rematches being made as of now and it's a title fight, which makes it a pretty important fight if you ask me. It's not like just because they used 'The Rematch' once they won't be able to use it anymore.

UFC has been doing this for a while. If the fighter they don't want to be champion wins, immediate rematch!!

But if it means seeing Joanna KO'ed again, I'm all for it.

I don't mean to be a stick in the mud, usually, but are you really this upset about a slogan to a fight card? Do you feel disrespected by this, that much?

A second fight between the same two fighters for the title again.

Sounds like a rematch to me.

YlpDHAjErfbbhR68LY48EYt1wh-uFeNghLrVIF_bTzXTueDpPLBjwZu27S5nDpltnFWZcftp8799KFcz8Ue5VPlS-68Qph8uECD41qPBAn_cvD68B1rgrHaMbwkxWec2gw=w220-h220-nc

Tired of this bullshit marketing.

83c63c2f430a6574e6.gif

How in the fuck is this THE REMATCH....Joanna got finished in the first round and tapped...How in the fuck does she get an immediate rematch? It didn't look like some crazy fluke punch either.

Ultimate Rematch Championship has tooked it too far however, not just in granting this rematch but in calling it "THE REMATCH"

0.jpg

0.jpg

This is why boxing is much better in terms of real marketing....Rematches actually make sense....and when something is labeled revenge or has some solid title like that....It actually makes sense.

The Rematch label could've been saved for an actual good rematch.

You're new to Promoting Sports events. Interesting.

I don't mean to be a stick in the mud, usually, but are you really this upset about a slogan to a fight card? Do you feel disrespected by this, that much?
Im extremely offended.

A second fight between the same two fighters for the title again.

Sounds like a rematch to me.

YlpDHAjErfbbhR68LY48EYt1wh-uFeNghLrVIF_bTzXTueDpPLBjwZu27S5nDpltnFWZcftp8799KFcz8Ue5VPlS-68Qph8uECD41qPBAn_cvD68B1rgrHaMbwkxWec2gw=w220-h220-nc

He's shocked and appalled that they're trying to promote an event that they want you to pay $65 for. Wild right?

Immediate rematches should never occur when the champ definitively loses. I didn't think Aldo deserved one, GSP deserved one or Silva deserved one when they lost.

GSP beat Koscheck and Hughes before his rematch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back