Status of Woodley, TJ, and Weidman

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
Nothing scheduled ? What's up with the hold-up, they are injured ?

Woodley keeps asking for money fights, TJ keeps asking for the MM fight, and I have no idea what Weidman is doing.

Wiedman was crying for the title shot saying "I beat gastelum" but now its yoel vs robert and Kelvin vs Jacare, and wiedman gets to sit the fuck down

Tj vs Cody 2 will be official in a bit
I hope not, he was injured for like 8 months and TJ had to fight twice before getting back to the title. Make Cody fight fuckin John Lineker, or Jimmie rivera

t woodz has for sure earned some time off

Tj vs Cody 2 will be official in a bit
If they're going to give someone a title fight coming off a loss, give it to Cruz who at least as a win over Dillashaw. The conspiracy part of my brain wonders if they're trying to tie up Rivera/Moraes in June so the UFC has an excuse for why they're trying to book Dillashaw/DJ. I can just imagine Dana White pitching it to the media: "Dillashaw needs someone to fight, there's no one available except DJ."

Weidman will probably get Branch
TJ will probably stupidly get Cody again even though he doesn't deserve it
Woodley will probably get RDA.

TJ is a good question but the other two can stay gone imo, no need for more snoozefests

Woodley just had shoulder surgery in January. Most likely fighting late summer or early fall.

TJ just came out and said he was injured last month which is why he said he couldn't defend his belt against Cody as a main event replacement when Holloway dropped out against Frankie. (Perfect example of why you shouldn't hide injuries. I'm not saying he wasn't injured but it was a bad look for him to be actively campaigning to fight MM but when he was asked to fight Cody he said he'd injured. He looked scared even if he wasn't.)

Weidman tore the muscle around his thumb against Gastelum and had to have surgery. He's rehabbing from it right now and we should see him in the second half of the year.

Woodley keeps asking for money fights, TJ keeps asking for the MM fight, and I have no idea what Weidman is doing.
Why do you answer if you don't know what's going on?

Not even giving T-Wood shit. He's been good.

He just wants a money fight (won't get one, like ever) and eventually fill fight if a new clear contender shows up (Usman, Till or that poor boomerang pussy)

Woodley just had shoulder surgery. Wow!

And Dilly just had his first baby. He isn't even thinking of fighting.

Last edited:
Not even giving T-Wood shit. He's been good.

He just wants a money fight (won't get one, like ever) and eventually fill fight if a new clear contender shows up (Usman, Till or that poor boomerang pussy)
Werdum isn't a WW. He most certainly is a boomerang pussy though... Using weapons on a guy he outweighs by like 50 lbs.

Woodley just had shoulder surgery. Wow!
Yet he was healthy enough to fight Nate Diaz while he was still injured before the surgery, but not healthy to fight anyone else.

<{hfved}>

Woodley taking a well deserved break until at least summer. Don't care about the other two.

I can just imagine Dana White pitching it to the media: "Dillashaw needs someone to fight, there's no one available except DJ."

DJ has a fight now

TJ really has 3 options right now

Cody
Cruz
Assuncao

Rivera and Marlon are fighting each other and nobody else is worthy of being mentioned

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back