What was the biggest live UFC event you attended in person?

actjac

Down goes Frazuh...down goes Frazuh
@purple
Reaction score
. . . .also have you planned or ticketed any upcoming event?

Ufc 235
Mcgregor V.S. Mayweather mma match

Hashtag time travel

. . . .also have you planned or ticketed any upcoming event?
Only been to two: UFC Fight Night 118 in Gdansk and UFC 204 in Manchester. UFC 204 was one of the best sporting 'events' I've ever been too.

Next planned event is the UFC Fight Night event in Liverpool in May aneed we'll probably do one of the other European shows by the end of the year. We had planned to do London too but the card was a bit underwhelming and we'd sooner wait for a host city that we haven't visited before if we're going to spend money on hotels etc.

WrestleMania 22 when Rey Mysterio won the heavyweight championship.

Probably UFC London Bisping vs Silva. It was goooood!

<BirdieOwn>

UFC 128: Jones vs. Shogun
Strikeforce: Fedor vs. Bigfoot Silva
UFC 205: McGregor vs. Alvarez
UFC 200: Tate vs. Nunes (left before the main event to get ready for a Conor McGregor after-party at The Wynn)
UFC Fight Night: Florian vs. Gomi
UFC Fight Night: Jacare vs. Brunson
------------

UFC 205 was the biggest and best. UFC 128 was the most memorable and was my first big card - the beggining of Jones' title reign (I was at Fight Nights before that).

UFC 200 was fun for the Vegas experience and International Fight Week.

When u live in Estonia
<DCrying>
You can travel these days, y’know? Airplanes and stuff. There’s some UFC events in your neighbor countries too, so it’s not like you need to fly to Vegas to see some fights live.

I know it’s not always so simple. I live in Finland, so we’re almost in the same boat.

Either UFC 204 Bisping v Hendo 2 or UFC 157 Rousey v Carmouche.

You can travel these days, y’know? Airplanes and stuff. There’s some UFC events in your neighbor countries too, so it’s not like you need to fly to Vegas to see some fights live.

I know it’s not always so simple. I live in Finland, so we’re almost in the same boat.
Well, the thing with these few cards near me is that they arent really exiting.
Looking forward to that Moscow show tho, could be big.

Well, the thing with these few cards near me is that they arent really exiting.
Looking forward to that Moscow show tho, could be big.
Yeah, that’s true..

I got to see Gus fight live in Sweden (first event in Stockholm) and the GOAT do his magic window washing moves live (Silva against Bisping ), so I’m good.

i've only been to McGregor vs. Siver so far, but I'll be at 223 so I'm super pumped for that

UFC Ultimate 2008-Rampage Wand 3, 148-Silva Sonnen 2, UFC 155-Cain Dos 2, I have tickets to Porier and Gaethje and I can't fucking wait!

I've been to a few. UFC 220 this year with Stipe/Ngannou and DC/Ozdemir was probably the biggest. I have tickets to 223 and I have a feeling it will be bigger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back