JDS
Bigfoot
JDS

Best 3 win streak in HW, probably this:

Stipe
Werdum
Reem
JDS

But which fighter had the best 27 fight HW win streak?

<Fedor23>

What relevance does it have? Why are you limiting the streak to 3? Who has the best 2 fight streak? Who has the best 4? Who has the best of all time? Who has the best 3 wins inside the USA? Who has the best 2 wins on a Saturday?

Absolutely pointless obsessions with records - it’s like talking to Boxing snobs.

I see you couldn't provide an alternative. I win.

Not even second best. JDS: Carwin, Cain, Mir > Lesnar: Carwin, Couture, Mir. Randy was 165 years old when he fought Brock.

Stipe: Werdum, Reem, JDS is top.

Which HW had the best 3 fight winng streak

Fedor

Nog
Kohsaka
Cro Cop
or
Coleman
Randleman
Ogawa

Lesnar
Couture
Mir
Carwin

Big Nog
Barnett
Herring
Sylvia
or
Goodridge
Coleman
Herring
or
Sapp
Schilt
Hendo

Cro Cop
Branett
Randleman
Coleman
or
Fujita
Herring
Igor

Reem
Duffee
Werdum
Lesnar

Stipe
Werdum
Reem
JDS

JDS
Carwin
Cain
Mir

Mir
Hardonk
Lesnar
Nog
or
Cro Cop
Nelson
Nog

Werdum
Browne
Hunt
Cain

Cain
Rothwell
Nog
Lesnar
or
JDS
Bigfoot
JDS
Irrelevant, only one man had a 27 fight win streak in an era where people took shit that made their heads grow. Playing on your terms though I would take stipe.

Stipe. KOed 3 former champs in succession.

As for Fedor, prime Nog and Crocop is pretty impressive, even if Kohsaka is a can.

Lesnar
Couture
Mir
Carwin

/thread
Lesnar had atleast 60+lbs on poor ol randy. The most desperate title shot I’ve ever seen the UFC give in my opinion. Loses to mir, doesn’t even finish a broken leg horse but still gets a title shot.... Brock was Conor before Conor was even around.

I'm going to catch heat but Brock did have 3 title fights in a row against Couture, Mir and Carwin.

Stipe with Overeem, Werdum and JDS is pretty fucking impressive.

Best 3 win streak in HW, probably this:

Stipe
Werdum
Reem
JDS

But which fighter had the best 27 fight HW win streak?

<Fedor23>

Only if you go off of name recognition, and don't consider just how worn out those fighters were when he fought them.

I'd pick fedor, he beat PRIME nog and PRIME crocop within a three fight span.

Only if you go off of name recognition, and don't consider just how worn out those fighters were when he fought them.

I get what you are saying, but HW has either been really thin talent wise (like back when >50% of top HW's were in Strikeforce), or everyone's been old and decrepit. What 3 fight streak would you choose?

Lesnar had atleast 60+lbs on poor ol randy. The most desperate title shot I’ve ever seen the UFC give in my opinion. Loses to mir, doesn’t even finish a broken leg horse but still gets a title shot.... Brock was Conor before Conor was even around.

Lesnar at least defended the heavyweight title 2 times.

Back