Jorge Masvidal accepts Tills call out, says he will be ready by mid June

Darren Till Vs Jorge Masvidal : Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Gamebred says he has engagements for the next couple of months, but would love to fight Till anywhere in June or July.

He says he has nothing but respect for Tills throwdown, aggressive style, but caps it off with, "I'm coming home with that W, I ain't losing to no British dude,man." haha

This would be a really fun match up between two stand and bang fighters. Who takes it?

Time stamped:

Would watch.

Tossup, can't pick a winner.

Well Till is headlining may 27th so Masvidal accepting in June or July is irrelevant.

Time for Colby vs Till

fun fight, but Till should be fighting someone higher in the ranking imo.

When is the Liverpool card? I hope their timelines match up

Should read 'Masvidal says he'll fight Till, tries hard not to'

He knows damn well Till is fighting on that Liverpool card with or without him.

Accepts to fight Till, but not in May, which means not on the card that Till is headlining in Liverpool, which means he's not fighting Till?

I think Darren might be too big for Jorge but I also thought Cerrone was going to murk Masvidal as well.. Still, Darren by UD.

So I guess It's Wonderboy, Usman or Colby.

Magny or Gunnar also are options but id like to see them fight each other. Would be a strong co main for a fight night.

Accepts to fight Till, but not in May, which means not on the card that Till is headlining in Liverpool, which means he's not fighting Till?

Well he accepts it but he can't do the date so he can't do it but he didn't say no you know street cred and all that. :D

Dill is and has been ready. Sign him for someone now. It can be anyone, has not a star yet. Build him.

The fuck is the wait for?!

It’s so blatantly going to be a pointless slay of a fighter who shouldn’t be there with him, and does nothing for his progression up the rankings.

Nailed on to be Gunnar Nelson or Mike Perry

Yeah, that isn't ,making much sense. At the same time, something tells me Jorge isn't too concerned on possible opponents fight schedule.

Let him sleep Edwards in Liverpool, then face Masvidal/Nelson in July/August.

Why is everyone saying Till might be fighting Colby when Till is ranked 7th and Usman is 8th and all the Colby fans say that Usman is too far down the rankings for him?

It should be WB vs Till and Usman vs Colby

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back