8 years ago, how would people have reacted if someone said Floyd could fight CM Punk in the UFC?

529993.jpg

People would have wondered what kind of circus the UFC has become

Probably the same way they responded to Couture vs. Toney. That "fight" took place roughly 8 years ago.

They probably would have thought Vince McMahon had bought the UFC and is now combining WWE with it

don't know what's worse,
CM Vs Floyd
or
a woman division who only got 2 fighters who actually fight at that weight.

I would have made a JMMA joke.......then made sure to watch the fight.

There is no way they would sanction CM Punk vs Mayweather because Mayweather would not only beat him, he would do some serious damage to the guy.

The Tuffer noob snowflakes would swear and giving snarky comments like they do in 2018.

This is like a throwback to Pride. Floyd vs Punk never die!

I'd say so what, wheres the weed at?

8 years ago in 2010 I would LOL when you told me the guy on the bottom in this picture would be fighting Floyd Mayweather in the biggest fight in modern day combat sports. And then in the months/years to follow, the buzz would be whether or not Floyd follows him into MMA.

I would also LOL when you told me I would pay premium price for tickets to see this guy main event UFC 205 at MSG to become the first champ champ in UFC history.

joseph-duffy-conor-mcgregor-cage-warriors-39.jpg

If this fight happens I'm done watching mma. It's already enough of a joke.

I would laugh at him and tell him to get help

If you think Floyd vs Punk could possibly happen you must be retarded.

How can this fight happen when they aren't even near the same effing weight? Is Punk gonna look like a twig fighting at Floyd's weight or is Floyd gonna put on 20 pounds?

Pretty much same as now:

What da fook is this shit?

Back