Khabib gasses in round 4

If Tony can survive the first 2 rounds I give him the fight.

Can't wait.

Can't wait to find out. Hopefully Khabib can make it to the cage this time.

bad weight cut

spot light

expected to win

Tony by KO, round 5
I wonder how gassed Tony is at that point. If Tony has been on bottom, I'd expect him to be gassed pretty badly by then as well.

Fight won't get that far

Tony's finished inside 2

giphy.gif

Whoever wins I wouldn't be surprised. Two very talented LW's going to be a good fight. I favor Khabib but I always side with strong wrestlers over someone like Tony who is so wild on the ground.

Last edited:
I wonder how gassed Tony is at that point. If Tony has been on bottom, I'd expect him to be gassed pretty badly by then as well.

Possible but his gas tank has seemed absolutely endless so far. Grapplling off your back uses a ton of energy for sure, but even in crazy high paced fights Tony has never slowed down even a little.

A conor fan shitting on a potential opponent? Is normal on sherdog.

According to conor fans conor beat a bunch of scrubs and lost to a juiced up HW with a baseball bat.

A conor fan shitting on a potential opponent? Is normal on sherdog.

According to conor fans conor beat a bunch of scrubs and lost to a juiced up HW with a baseball bat.

sorry i didn't pick your muslim butt buddy

Tony doesn’t gas. He went five hard rounds in Mexico City. Chael has even said he’s watched him train when they were at munoz’s Gym and he said he would spar against guys for tons of rounds and no one ever outworked him. I don’t think there’s many guys at lw that can match Tony’s conditioning.

Tony doesn’t gas. He went five hard rounds in Mexico City. Chael has even said he’s watched him train when they were at munoz’s Gym and he said he would spar against guys for tons of rounds and no one ever outworked him. I don’t think there’s many guys at lw that can match Tony’s conditioning.
<26>Chael......really

Mom knows being underneath someone for 25 mins is way more exhausting than being on top for 25 mins

I can't picture Khabib gassing. I can picture Tony gassing if he gets grapple-fucked for three rounds but I just don't see Khabib having trouble. At this point I won't care until they get to the cage. It is all too good to be true until then. MY HOPES ARE ALREADY UP

Chances are the fight will be won by then anyway, and all he needs is enough gas to clinch up with Ferg and he'll be fine.

Back