Which you rather watch? Ngannou vs Hunt or Ngannou vs Lewis?

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

DYp-Q6MUMAEb7Gl

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Ngannou vs Lewis

Pick em - I'd watch.

I'd like to see ngannou hunt lewis.

Ngannou would steamroll oldman Hunt .... would of been a different 5 years ago.

I'd be down for either but it would be better for the division to have derrick potentially beat francis than an aging hunt to beat francis. derrick still has a chance to be a contender while I think hunt is already past that point. I'd like to see a hunt-werdum rematch

Lewis vs Ngannou is the more interesting choice, although it could get ugly if it goes past the second round, slice vs dada ugly.

I want to see Hunt fight two guys in the UFC he's never fought before. Ngannou, Cain or Arlovski my picks, so I want Ngannou Vs Mark Hunt.
I don't mind really. Preferably give Mark Hunt two easy wins as a nice send off before he fights in Rizin. Give Hunt Tybura and Albini.

Lewis vs Ngannou is the more interesting choice, although it could get ugly if it goes past the second round, slice vs dada ugly.
Tbf Ngannou did survive 5 rounds with Stipe's weight on top of him for most of those rounds..

Ngannou vs Lewis. Hunt is retirement material right now.

it could get ugly if it goes past the second round, slice vs dada ugly.
Whoa, whoa, whoa. C'mon man, you gotta give Lewis and Francis more credit than that! Nothing will ever be as bad as Kimbo vs Dada.

Back