Is MM avoiding TJ because of the Cruz fight?

Omega Man

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Is MM hesitant to fight what he may consider a better version of Cruz in TJ? Hmmm

Tbh, i think he just resents being told what to do. Can't say i blame him.

He's avoiding larger fighters for the same reason that most everyone is: Larger fighters are more dangerous when the skill level is somewhat close.

Tbh, i think he just resents being told what to do. Can't say i blame him.

ditto.... I really think he just believes he can make More $$$ doing what he is doing. IMO he will FINISH TJ. at 125. PAY MM UFC.

He is avoiding much bigger fighters, like 99% of the fighters in UFC do.

But only MM gets flak because he cleared his division

Waiting for Dana to be likeimage.gif
He has to understand that nobody is eager to see him fight anyone other than TJ at this point. DJ has a lot of leverage in this situation so I don't blame him for using it. Wish WME wouldn't be quite so thrifty tbh, they're gonna make big money regardless.

That fight was some time ago, and he has improved a lot since then, maybe more than anyone else has in the amount of time.
The fight was closer than most remember, generally one picture or gif is all people here is what people base that fight off, when you consider how undersized he was for that division it's quite remarkable he did as well as he did.

It seems like Dana is pushing for TJ vs Cody 2 at the moment , so we'll see what happens , if the fight is not made he will fight a contender and defend as a champion should.

I'm a fan of both guys, and as much as I would like to see this fight, I'm content to wait and see. There is no way DJ is scared of TJ though, it's not that simple.

Who fucking cares.

MM wants that title defense record. He's not risking it for TJ if TJ can't make 125. He won't fight at a catchweight or for the BW belt. MM is quite smart and won't sewer his potential value as PFP #1.

Also, the word flyweight doesn't inspire me to watch. Who watches flys fight? I don't mind the innocuous other terms for weight classes but flyweight don't cut t for me

Mouse is not that good as everyone likes to think, he just doesn't want to get exposed against real competition.

e1bJ6Qe.jpg

That fight was some time ago, and he has improved a lot since then, maybe more than anyone else has in the amount of time.
The fight was closer than most remember, generally one picture or gif is all people here is what people base that fight off, when you consider how undersized he was for that division it's quite remarkable he did as well as he did.

It seems like Dana is pushing for TJ vs Cody 2 at the moment , so we'll see what happens , if the fight is not made he will fight a contender and defend as a champion should.
This

Back