Derrick Lewis or Francis Ngannou?

3rd Round Romero

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Seen these two beefing a lot lately, they seem to both hate each other and really want to fight. If this goes down who do you see winning and why? I got Francis by 1st round KO, I think derrick's brawling style would get him caught and slept early on.

giphy.gif

Fan of both but Lewis has been KOd/TKOd 3 times by way less powerful fighters, Ngannou on the other hand took Stipe's hardest shots and wasn't even phased.

This is pretty much a lock imo, Ngannou via 1st Round KO

The big black dude wins this. Id bet your house on it.

I was impressed by francis' ability to take shots from stipe. I think he could survive some of the haymakers from Lewis and be able to KO him within two. It's not like derrick will try to grind out francis and sap his cardio so as long as it's standing francis should be somewhat fine cardio-wise in the first two rounds- giving him enough time to press the button on derrick's chin

Ngannou beats anyone in the UFC not named Stipe, DC or Jones. I'd say Cain too, but Cain has been less active than Royce Gracie.

Fan of both but Lewis has been KOd/TKOd 3 times by way less powerful fighters, Ngannou on the other hand took Stipe's hardest shots and wasn't even phased.

This is pretty much a lock imo, Ngannou via 1st Round KO
It reminds me of Rumble vs Glover. Both are known to be power punchers and sluggers, but one blasts teeth to the front row of everyone that I see not the champ, and the other struggles with practically everyone, tho he is tough and still finds the KO from here to there. They are just two different level fighters.

Francis k.o round 1 and im sure most people would've said the same thing pre Miocic

I want Derrick to win but I see Ngannou knocking him out in the first.

Back