Don't get too excited if Ngannou vs. Lewis happens..

ThatGuy7698

In USADA We Trust
@Brown
Reaction score
Both fighters have horrible gas tanks.

If no one gets a knockout by the end of the first expect a very slow paced, boring fight.

Unless both fighters work on their cardio, this one may be a snooze fest. I hope not though.

<Fedor23>

To bad, I'm getting excited and theres nothing you can do about it.

brym1.gif

as long as it will be the co-co-main ill be stoked - and itll definitely be a first rounder

If no one gets a knockout by the end of the first expect a very slow paced, boring fight.

Unless both fighters work on their cardio, this one may be a snooze fest. I hope not though.

<Fedor23>
Out of 17 KO/TKOs Lewis has 12 after the 1st round. He gasses but can still go for the kill.

<Fedor23>

Didnt you like Kimbo - Dada 5000 ?

Ngannou gets too much shit for the Stipe fight. It was grueling and he still survived to a decision, while nobody even made it out of the first round in a title fight against Miocic.

Tons of times you have matchups where everybody says "KO GUARANTEED. No way this isn't a bath burner. No chance of decision" the fight kinda sucks

Lewis is not surviving the initial onslaught

Continue to be excited, people...

Unless you're a Lewis fan
<DirkMavs>

I'll get really excited if they fight 15 rounds of one minute each. With three minutes interval.

475699.jpg

I think lewis has much better cardio compared to francis. I was impressed by derrick's resolve to KO tybura in the third and when he fought abdurakhimov he was experiencing the grind and being worn out until he once again showed resolve and ko'd him in the fourth. he also has one other third round KO in the ufc as well against viktor pesta

<Fedor23>
Especially if it's a 5 rounder. If it gets to the 4th, they'll have nothing left in them.

S'ok will be there to enjoy.

BB definitely has the better cardio, but I don't see him surviving the 1st.

Back