Usman-Ponzinibbio headlines UFC Chile?

320_Kamaru_Usman.0.0.jpg

Im down, just match up all these monstrous WW together wth, division is on pause for no reasons.

Seems like the article is saying he still wants Cowboy. What's stopping Cowboy from taking this fight?

yeah, not sure where you are getting rumors of usman-ponzi as a main event. would seem like a odd ME given that both of those names aren't very well known among the casual fan base. I don't see why ponzi-cowboy can't be booked. cowboys seems willing to fight anytime anywhere unless of course barring injury

Ponzi has exciting fights on the table. None of them involve Kamaru Usman.

Ponz, according to that source, asked for Thompson and Cerrone, the first is injured and the second wants to return to 155, so i think he is not getting a fight with them, besides, he was not even offered the fight in Chile, there is nothing official from UFC about him fighting in Chile, only his wish.
I hope he fights and headlines in Chile with a real good opponent. Usman might be a real match for him, if he defeats Usman his winning streak will be the longest in WW division and will put him closer to a title shot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back