Justin Willis vs Chase Sherman at Ufc Atlantic City

Evangelion

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Couple days old but didn't see it posted anywhere. Willis might be a legit prospect. Had a nice finish last time out, trains at Aka with beasts. Sherman will be his toughest test though.

on a semi-related note, I hope the UFC keeps Rashad Coulter on the roster for KO fodder. Him vs Gorilla and Tai made for awesome fights

on a semi-related note, I hope the UFC keeps Rashad Coulter on the roster for KO fodder. Him vs Gorilla and Tai made for awesome fights

Why not? Burkman lost like 20 fights in a row before they finally cut him.

Damn I’m a filthy casual these days, educate me on Justin Willis somebody, please.

Why not? Burkman lost like 20 fights in a row before they finally cut him.

Did Burkman finally get cut? I thought Dana kept him UFC E Meritus regardless of his record 'cuz he choked out Fitch in WSOF.

Willis will box the shit of Sherman :oops:
He's fighting again at UFC 225, against Allen Crowder

Willis will box the shit of Sherman :oops:
He's fighting again at UFC 225, against Allen Crowder

Noun[edit]. Burkman (plural: Burkmans). Someone who enjoys pain or humiliation, or who derives pleasure from harming oneself or being harmed by others.

Damn I’m a filthy casual these days, educate me on Justin Willis somebody, please.

Fat black guy with some good power in his left hand, adequate wrestling.

Sherman walking punching bag that throws surprising good leg kicks.

Coulter is a warrior and is pretty damn fun to watch I'm rooting for him against Crowder really hoping he can get the win

Willis is actually a pretty decent HW prospect IMO. Maybe he won't ever win a belt, but I could see him being around for a long time and putting on some bangers for the next year's to come. Maybe he could even crack the top 10 or 15. He's a big boy but surprisingly fast and athletic for his size, has big power in his hands, Good wrestling background and trains with DC at AKA. I saw him open the show his last time out live in Detroit and he lit the crowd up. I see potential in this guy.

I love this match-up between him and Sherman. I'm a fan of both and really don't want to see either take the L but it should be a greatbscrap while it lasts. Would be a nice main card opener.

I'll take Willis via 2nd Rd KO/TKO

Coulter is a warrior and is pretty damn fun to watch I'm rooting for him against Crowder really hoping he can get the win

Willis is actually a pretty decent HW prospect IMO. Maybe he won't ever win a belt, but I could see him being around for a long time and putting on some bangers for the next year's to come. Maybe he could even crack the top 10 or 15. He's a big boy but surprisingly fast and athletic for his size, has big power in his hands, Good wrestling background and trains with DC at AKA. I saw him open the show his last time out live in Detroit and he lit the crowd up. I see potential in this guy.

I love this match-up between him and Sherman. I'm a fan of both and really don't want to see either take the L but it should be a greatbscrap while it lasts. Would be a nice main card opener.

I'll take Willis via 2nd Rd KO/TKO

Thanks for the input my man, much appreciated, much respect for fans like you.

You get your wish, Coulter vs. Allen Crowder (the guy Willis just TKO'd) is on the prelims this summer.

I like this fight. Willis looked a lot better last time than his debut, Sherman's entertaining but chinny....I got Willis with another quick TKO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back