Does Werdum vs Volkov finally prove that Fedor rocked Werdum instead of being baited?

King Pun**

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
He went to the ground against Volkov exactly like the Fedor fight when he was rocked. Many argue that Werdum was trapping Fedor but it seems differently

No. Fedor was subbed quick af when werdum trolled him to the mat

Werdum used to flop all the time...Fedor wasn't the first time.

Quit making excuses..Prime fedor lost to Prime Werdum

facts

I'm sure he felt it but I don't think he was rocked at all, I think the punch legit dropped him but he wasn't phased by it.

Werdum has flopped on many occasions.

The worst thing about Georges returning is these fucking Fedor fans wanting their boy to be relevant again.

Keep reaching.

No. I think we always knew Werdum was a little chinny (see Stipe, JDS, Hunt knocked him down a couple times, etc.), and seeing Volkov put him away doesn't give us any new information. It's irrelevant anyway, since Werdum kept his wits about him enough to submit Fedor even after being knocked down.

Yes. Werdum was rocked and probably would've looked like Zab Judah vs. Kostya Tszyu had he tried getting up.

More fighters should be like Gaethje and just stand back and request the ref force the dropped fighter to re-stand instead of rushing to the ground.

Hard to tell because Werdum often flops to his back. No doubt Werdum wasnt prepared for that kind of a flurry though.

He went to the ground against Volkov exactly like the Fedor fight when he was rocked. Many argue that Werdum was trapping Fedor but it seems differently

if anything it proves Volkov has better sub defence than Fedor

The worst thing about Georges returning is these fucking Fedor fans wanting their boy to be relevant again.

Keep reaching.

Shut your bitch ass up, geek. Fedor is relevant because hes like the Babe Ruth of our sport and people embrace him eternally. If you were a real fan you would embrace him too, but youre not, youre a fat basement dwelling american who eats processed foods and watches hockey. So STFU nerd.

Shut your bitch ass up, geek. So STFU nerd.

Nah.

Now what, tuff guy?

LOLUMAD.gif
ODshQJUKKH9HG.gif

giphy.gif

Many argue that Fedor got sloppy, left his guard down. Werdum troll faced him. I agree.

Yes. This is definitive proof that Werdum was hurt by a punch 8 years ago.

Shut your bitch ass up, geek. Fedor is relevant because hes like the Babe Ruth of our sport and people embrace him eternally. If you were a real fan you would embrace him too, but youre not, youre a fat basement dwelling american who eats processed foods and watches hockey. So STFU nerd.

GSP is light years ahead of Fedor as far as skills and legacy goes. Even Conor fans know this.

Big Fedor nuthugger here

Doesn't matter if he was rocked or not. He won. It's okay. Fedor's streak was the GOAT streak, losing to Werdum via sub doesn't take away from that.

Have you been waiting for years until Werdum gets rocked to post this? Lol

Back