Stpice Vs Miocic

Uthred

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The time has come and it can't be ignored any longer: Stipe is finally fighting Miocic! This summer when worlds collide which of this Titans of MMA will reign supreme>? We asked the experts.

6U8H3uJg_400x400.jpg

First things first. Punching power. He has is. Stipe's biggest weapon is his zips on the feet. I give this to Stipe.

491035038.jpg.0.jpg

With Miocic height is always going to be his biggest physical advantage. I think this is clear as day. Miocic.

636348479999368771-XXX-1445.JPG

When we talk about the UFC, we're talking about Champs, and when we talk about Champs we all know heart is #1. I think Stipe's combination of hard work and good ole' Cleveland grit puts this squarely in his column. Stipe.

alexander-gustafsson-with-a-kick-against-golver-teixeira-during-the-picture-id689493186

Technique. Miocic all day. Look at this kick. Right on the chin. And this is coming at you all night when you fight Miocic. Good luck Stipe.

So there it is. We broke it down, so what does it all mean? We took a look at our results and spent some time putting it all together. What we came up with might surprise you.

Stipe-Miocic-256x300.jpg

And STILL! In this fight it all comes down to one thing: the x-factor. And in the UFC today no one fighter defines what that means quite like Stupe. I think it's a good fight, but after 4 hard rounds of a great stand up fight, Stipe wins with a fantastic KO of Miocic.

Bookmark it.

We talking prime vs prime?

I know I'm going to get a lot of heat for this, I'm gonna be the "bad guy", but I don't think there is anything wrong with comparing fighters in their prime. I know time moves on but whats the harm in looking back and asking what could have been?

Sadly, this has been the most coherent and meaningful thread of the day on Sherdog.

I appriciate all your comments but can we limit this the serious MMA discussion for once? Thanks guys.

you dummy. you give the edge in height and technique to Miocic (which I agree with), but then give the win to Stipce?
everyone knows Miocic has the hitting ability to take that belt back to Ohio

Back