Karo Parisyan on Nick Diaz, GSP, Matt Serra and choice words for...

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
He has a new podcast and he has great things to say:

Bro at 1:31

Cliffs:

-GSP is part Armenian

-He is cool with Nate now

- Matt Serra is an amazing human being

-Tony Ferguson needs to catch some heat bro!

To this day I still picture Reggie Warren whenever Karo comes up.

Karo was a beast injuries led to addiction. Guy was tough as shit. I grappled with him in 2004 he was on another level. I had just gotten 3rd stripe on purple belt, had grappled lots of brown's and black belts and he was the best I'd rolled with by far at that time

Karo had some great fights in the UFC and showcased some great throws. Bit of a tool but had some real talent.

q1Av1eS.gif

Karo vs Diego still one of the best fights i ever saw, was always fun watching him.

Had some exciting fights... But could never get over the contender hump. Had some slick stuff we had never seen in the octagon before.

Had some exciting fights... But could never get over the contender hump. Had some slick stuff we had never seen in the octagon before.

This, bro.

He was one of my favourite fighters to watch because he was exciting to watch, win or lose, bro, but there was a point when that was no longer the case, bro.

All in all, bro, I hope he is doing well.

I would've liked to see him vs Hughes back in the day. I figure it would've gone a lot like GSP vs Karo went, but I still wanted to see it.

Karo was a beast injuries led to addiction. Guy was tough as shit. I grappled with him in 2004 he was on another level. I had just gotten 3rd stripe on purple belt, had grappled lots of brown's and black belts and he was the best I'd rolled with by far at that time
This just in: UFC fighter better grappler than shersogger 15 years ago, when they were both mildly more relevant.

I thought I heard he was supposed to have surgery for a torn muscle in his leg.

Either he or his Dr. decided taking painkillers (prescription heroin) was a better idea.

Truly sucks either way, addiction is a mother.

Podcast should be called "Bro!, with Karo Parisyan.."

I thought I heard he was supposed to have surgery for a torn muscle in his leg.

Either he or his Dr. decided taking painkillers (prescription heroin) was a better idea.

Truly sucks either way, addiction is a mother.
The perscription painkillers like fentanyl, morphine and oxycodone are WORSE than heroin because they are stronger and more addictive

Saw him at a UFC event back then.he looked chill but he simply carry an unapproachable vibe with him so it was mostly diehard judo mma fanatics that got excited.

Back