Ronda still working on her boxing

Titleboxe

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Ill take any Fit Sherdogger who lifts over her.

At least she's trying to get better ..... even though she's slapping the heavybag

all it takes is one chant from the crowd at WWE and she will storm out the ring and throw a bitch fit

Did she just sneak in a grab ass mid combo?

That's WWE level striking right there.

Just rewatched Rousey vs. Coreia and she was pretty legit with power to starch Coreia like that.

Coreia just looks goofy and awkward, but she's also pretty good with her power and counters. She fought girls that looks way better in techniques but still beat them all (Pennington, Eye, Reneau, Duke, etc.) Wasn't she like 9-0 then lost to Rousey, then Holm?

I love me some Ronda hate but at least she looks a bit better.

Her footwork is still horrible but she is engaging her shoulders more correctly. Her kinetic linking is way more fluid than it was in some of her old shadowboxing gifs.

She still sucks and I wonder if she can eat an apple yet.

Still hasn't learned head movement. Any half competent boxing trainer would tell you to ALWAYS imagine the opponent can see your face, and is throwing back.And that right hook to the body while moving towards the opponent's right while not dropping the head but a little, that's a good way to get knocked out.

If you're going to hit the bag:

1. Put on gloves and actually do the shit instead of doing what some hangaround does.

2. Act like punches are coming back, because muscle memory is a thing.

Just rewatched Rousey vs. Coreia and she was pretty legit with power to starch Coreia like that.

Coreia just looks goofy and awkward, but she's also pretty good with her power and counters. She fought girls that looks way better in techniques but still beat them all (Pennington, Eye, Reneau, Duke, etc.) Wasn't she like 9-0 then lost to Rousey, then Holm?

coreia is a soccer mom

coreia is a soccer mom

I recently watched all her UFC fights on a website and she's actually very tough and the fights were exciting. 9-0 is damn good, only losing to Rousey and Holm. That's bullshit calling her a soccer mom. She goes out kill or be killed and doesn't give a shit. Just her intro into the cage looks goofy as hell.

Isn't she supposed to stomp her foot when she punches?

Back