Seriously, how the hell can you tap with 1 second left?

PubliusVentidius

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Just power through it, ffs.

Chiesa was powering through it with 40 seconds left and that russian dude tapped with 1 second left on the clock.

giphy.gif

You ever been chocked bruh? Easy to say from your couch.

no heart/brain. fucking shame, I was on the hypetrain for the dagestani

Shit hurts. The first 3 seconds of any lock feels like a hot poker being stuck in your joint.
I'll guess you just watch and have never been on a mat.

I was going to explain,but really...this is some 2 + 2 = 4 type shit. You should feel bad.

Was wondering the same. Hard to think straight when the blood flow to your brain is suddenly cut off violently however, and some chokes hurt like hell. Maybe he didn't know it was that close to the bell? Bet he is thinking the same thing!! Tough to lose the "0" when he was so close...

I don't think he had time to look at the clock..just a guess

Obviously never been in a choke, sometimes it can catch you with no breathe and within seconds your world falls apart, it's a horrible feeling tbh the blood rushing to your head haha

Tap or snap baby

zwdzs1.jpg

Very easy to answer, let someone choke you and see how long you last, oh and fight for 14:50 minutes before gang.

I didn’t see the fight but it depends on what the submission was. If it was a choke he could’ve definitely waited one more second. Subs like the one Hughes caught on gsp are different where your arm literally feels like it’s gonna snap in half. He also might not have known how much time was left tho. Easy to not hear the ten second clap when you’re fighting off a submission.

maybe because they dont know how much time they have left?

He probably wasn't aware of how much time was left. Easy to lose track of the clock in a fight.

Back