Minakov vs Ngannou

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
How would that go what do you say ?
And what's up with Minakov & UFC, what went wrong ?

Black Beast vs. Ngannou is the matchup to make IMO.

Minakov UD.

Minakov by Rock Bottom

method=get&s=vitaly-minakov-rock-bottom-gof.gif

<4>

Fights for Fight Night Global ,gets to stay in Russia, and gets paid more........

Minakov easy. Ngannou is a total can in the ground.

For all the Minkanov jock riders have you watched any of his recent fights? He has looked terrible and been very hittable. It’s a coin flip due to Minkanov being overrated. You talk like he is some killer but really look at their resumes.... I’ll take Francis’s over Minkanovs.

Minakov by Rock Bottom

method=get&s=vitaly-minakov-rock-bottom-gof.gif

<4>
Minakov is like Prime Fedor but larger now, and like Fedor, he is a mega Sambo superstar and wins everything he enters. UFC could probably get him for like a hundred k a fight and trading some failing/old talent to there to org for his contract. It seems so silly, especially when he is exciting and UFC is trying to revamp HW and enter Russia. One thing that boxing has taught us is that a sport thrives in popularity when the heavyweights thrive (Ali, Tyson, Brocktober).

This is the Slavic HW to keep your eye on.

Shiiiyit I just googled him and remember watching him fight once last year.
Can't remember which card or his opponent but I remember Pavlovich being one tough motherfucker.
Yeah this guy is a must see for sure. Moreso than Minakov who was staggering like a drunk man after DJ Lindermann popped him one, saved by the bell.

I've had recently seen (parts) of Minakov's TV show when Volkov was his guest. In audience there were a journalist guy and Minakov said, maybe jokingly, that because of him Minakov is not in the UFC. So it looks like journalist guy overheard some conversation about UFC and Minakov and posted it on twitter after which foreign journalist translated that tweet. Minakov said after news reach out Coker he send a big message to Minakov.
It was a bit puzzling for me, like, I think journalist said sorry, I wanted to get some hype and I think Minakov said something like it was rumors and lie or overheard conversation was just about plans or something yet I think in this show Minakov sounded like there were really something going on with him and UFC.

I've had recently seen (parts) of Minakov's TV show when Volkov was his guest. In audience there were a journalist guy and Minakov said, maybe jokingly, that because of him Minakov is not in the UFC. So it looks like journalist guy overheard some conversation about UFC and Minakov and posted it on twitter after which foreign journalist translated that tweet. Minakov said after news reach out Coker he send a big message to Minakov.
It was a bit puzzling for me, like, I think journalist said sorry, I wanted to get some hype and I think Minakov said something like it was rumors and lie or overheard conversation was just about plans or something yet I think in this show Minakov sounded like there were really something going on with him and UFC.

Screw Bellator. Bellator ain't PRIDE or Strikeforce, or even WEC..

Get Minakov to UFC right now.

Back