KillerB Davis

Espresso

Post USADA
@Silver
Reaction score
Would really like to hear your opinions on this guy? He is one of my favorite fighters right now and i want see if Shedog thinks he has potential for a TS.

If you never heard of him.... Even if have, but havent seen this fight i really suggest you do beacuse is one of my favorite fights ever

I watched this fight prior to him fighting Bochniak, who he lost too. And then came back vs. Peterson and won.

Im sure some you dont like him because he doesnt have great KO power. However, he is a great striker who looks better every fight and is only 27 y.o.

Given his lack of KO power, he has a tendency to leave fights to decisions but he gives it all and they are so much fun to watch. He reminds me just a little bit to the goat striker, Dominator Cruz.

So, what is your honest opinion about him? Im very curious as there is very little information about him online

He's fucking legit

And I got him
At dog money for his last fight knowing full well he would dominate

Hope the bookies overlook him
Next time aswell

Legit boxing with great TDD

He's good. Probably not good enough to get near the belt tho. I am a fan.

I only recognize one “Killer B”

LM.gif

I like his style. Never saw his fight on contenders series as I don’t watch that, but I’ve seen his 2 fights in the ufc and he seems decent. Fun to watch anyways

I must be missing something here, took me a while to figure out who he was. He just seems like a typical regional circuit type featherweight to me, albeit one good enough to hang in the UFC. I certainly don't see him making any waves. He just lost to Kyle Bochniak for god's sake, who is about as entry level as it gets in the UFC featherweight division outside of say, Artem or Rolando Dy.

Super slick refined striker. Been hyped on him since his contender fight. Was insanely disappointed in his first fight in the ufc. He has. A super high ceiling

Needs to change his nickname.

Kendall grove should have too

Back