Lina Lansberg vs Gina Mazany

Preliminary Card (Fight Pass)
Elias Theodorou vs Trevor Smith
Eric Spicely vs Darren Stewart
Brad Scott vs Jessin Ayari

Thoughts?

Roxanne is a fantasy fight if yours?

PIkprkZ.gif

Would be a solid card, if they all made it to fight night. Would love for Pearson to have one last go at it. Been a fan of his since his season of TUF.

nice card , I would watch .
would love to see Till KO masvidal

UFN 130
May 26
Liverpool England
Main Card (FOX Sports 1)
Jorge Masvidal vs Darren Till
Gunnar Nelson vs Leon Edwards
Joe Duffy vs David Teymur
Nad Narimani vs Don Madge

Preliminary Card (FOX Sports 1)
Ross Pearson vs Jon Tuck
Joanne Calderwood vs Roxanne Modefarri
Dan Kelly vs Tom Breese
Marc Diakeise vs Daniel Teymur
Davey Grant vs Bharat Khandare

Thoughts?

Not sure about other's tastes, but I like this line-up. It's subtle in it's power.

Thats a pretty realistic card

But

Main Card (FOX Sports 1)

<FookIsThatGuy><FookIsThatGuy>

Here's my list from the other day in no particular order.

Darren Till v Neil Magny - I'd rather this than Till gets given a striker, so people can't complain down the line
Michael Bisping v Rashad Evans - Bisping said he wanted a fight that means something and he'll get a chance to avenge a close loss in his retirement fight
Jack Marshman v Bradley Scott - This would be rescheduled as it was supposed to happen in London.
Tom Breese v Dan Kelly - This fight has already been confirmed
Elias Theodorou v Trevor Smith - This has also been confirmed
Paddy Pimblett v Brendan Loughnane - A fight that anybody who's followed the UK MMA scene should be calling for, it's been too long of a wait. Pimblett is former Cage Warriors champ and is a big star in Lpool.
Chris Fishgold - Ain't got an opponent for him since it's his debut, but he needs to be on this card. Cage Warriors LW champ and is looking to move down to featherweight.
Mike Grundy - No opponent here again as it's his debut. The guy is 11-1, has fought and won in promotions like BAMMA and ACB, and is teammate of Darren Till.
Molly McCann v Emily Whitmire - Whitmire was seeded 8th on TUF and would be a fair challenge for the Cage Warriors Flyweight champ. Molly McCann just headlined Cage Warriors at the same arena last month.
Marc Diakiese v Erik Koch - Both fighters are on a 2 fight losing streak and both fighters can be pretty exciting to watch. Both need a win to prevent themselves from being cut imo.
Joe Duffy v Abel Trujillo - Both at a pretty similar level, and both coming off losses. I'd say this could be a potential FotN.
Gunnar Nelson v Dong Hyun Kim - I imagine Gunnar was probably ready for this date as it was supposed to be Dublin. Ranked #13 v #14, both coming off losses.Seems like a pretty sensible matchup.

Edit: this is basically just copied and pasted from a couple days ago, but since Nad Narimani's fight got cancelled then I'd like him to fight Chris Fishgold. Narimani took the Cage Warriors belt off Fishgold's teammate, so it's a fight that means something.

Last edited:
Thats a pretty realistic card

But

Main Card (FOX Sports 1)

<FookIsThatGuy><FookIsThatGuy>

It's the old "throwing a turd in the fruit basket to make the watermelon sparkle" trick.

UFN 130
May 26
Liverpool England
Main Card (FOX Sports 1)

Preliminary Card (FOX Sports 1)
Ross Pearson vs Jon Tuck
Joanne Calderwood vs Roxanne Modefarri
Dan Kelly vs Tom Breese
Marc Diakeise vs Daniel Teymur
Davey Grant vs Bharat Khandare

Thoughts?

I'd prefer Till v Wonderboy as the main, to see how good Till really is, i think Till would dismantle masvidal pretty easily.

It would also make sense for the next title shot after RDA.

Thats if Wonderboys Daddy lets him fight lol.

Trevor Smith vs Theodorou will happen for real

mother-of-god-gif-super-troopers.gif

DisfiguredFemaleFanworms-size_restricted.gif

Here's my list from the other day in no particular order.

Darren Till v Neil Magny - I'd rather this than Till gets given a striker, so people can't complain down the line
Michael Bisping v Rashad Evans - Bisping said he wanted a fight that means something and he'll get a chance to avenge a close loss in his retirement fight
Jack Marshman v Bradley Scott - This would be rescheduled as it was supposed to happen in London.
Tom Breese v Dan Kelly - This fight has already been confirmed
Elias Theodorou v Trevor Smith - This has also been confirmed
Paddy Pimblett v Brendan Loughnane - A fight that anybody who's followed the UK MMA scene should be calling for, it's been too long of a wait. Pimblett is former Cage Warriors champ and is a big star in Lpool.
Chris Fishgold - Ain't got an opponent for him since it's his debut, but he needs to be on this card. Cage Warriors LW champ and is looking to move down to featherweight.
Mike Grundy - No opponent here again as it's his debut. The guy is 11-1, has fought and won in promotions like BAMMA and ACB, and is teammate of Darren Till.
Molly McCann v Emily Whitmire - Whitmire was seeded 8th on TUF and would be a fair challenge for the Cage Warriors Flyweight champ. Molly McCann just headlined Cage Warriors at the same arena last month.
Marc Diakiese v Erik Koch - Both fighters are on a 2 fight losing streak and both fighters can be pretty exciting to watch. Both need a win to prevent themselves from being cut imo.
Joe Duffy v Abel Trujillo - Both at a pretty similar level, and both coming off losses. I'd say this could be a potential FotN.
Gunnar Nelson v Dong Hyun Kim - I imagine Gunnar was probably ready for this date as it was supposed to be Dublin. Ranked #13 v #14, both coming off losses.Seems like a pretty sensible matchup.

I expect a couple of the Cage Warriors fighters will get a shot. Pimblett’s standup is miles short of UFC level. He has recently moved to LW where he looks far to small to be competitive.

Back