UPDATE: Lol Shogun would put most LHW to sleep

RyuHayabusa

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
You guys chat breeze me ole cockers. Rua would have put Manuwa to sleep last night, yeah even latifi, teixeira

These guys are bunch of easy peasy breakfast for GENERAL Rua

Shogun needs to fight Volkan or Gus then TS

Pussyholes!!!!

Only 2 champions in the division

Captura_de_Tela_2017_10_31__s_13.44.06.0.png

UPDATE: i told you pussyholes! Shoguns gona wreck the volkan

Last edited:
Shogun would get destroyed by Latifi.

Probably loses a decision to Jan, and Jimi is 50/50.

Volkan would sleep him in 1 round.

“Chat breeze me ole cockers”

tenor.gif

But yes I agree with you on the Shogun situation, the guy is still a threat to anyone in the division.

I'm a Shogun fan too but let's be honest, Volkan can sleep Shogun and Gus's reach is difficult to deal with.

You guys chat breeze me ole cockers. Rua would have put Manuwa to sleep last night, yeah even latifi, teixeira

These guys are bunch of easy peasy breakfast for GENERAL Rua

Shogun needs to fight Volkan or Gus then TS

Pussyholes!!!!

Only 2 champions in the division

Captura_de_Tela_2017_10_31__s_13.44.06.0.png
Shogun is a legend. Not sure who I’d pick if Shogun vs Texeira though would be a good fight.

I'm a Shogun fan too but let's be honest, Volkan can sleep Shogun and Gus's reach is difficult to deal with.
Volkan is just rapid fire, rua just needs to hang in there for 30sec lol . If rua counter left hooks whilst volkan in his rapid fire moment volkan is dead meat finish goodnite

big shogun fan and totally believe that he has the tools to be notable in the current lhw division but talking like on any given night Shogun could lay a guy out and failing to mention that also on any given night shogun could get finished too, I think completely disregards the past 5 years lol

but war shogun win or lose

Back