Why was Tim Sylvia on the show “Blind Date”?

SpedDaddyV

GOAT
@Black
Reaction score
Looking back it was embarrassing. It was around the time he was champion or still in title contention. The broad didn’t even know who he was. He was too good for her.

Surely just being a main eventer in the UFC and being a big heavyweight reals in the groupies after shows?

I was at a Fight Night once back in 2009 or 2010 where the girls next to us told us they were going to meet Stitch (the cutman) after the show.

Have you seen him?

I heard they fed participants during filming. I'm satisfied w/ not digging any further.

I don't know if it is more embarassing that he was on there, or that I remember he ordered a girly-ass grasshopper drink on the show. Big goof didn't even drink a man's drink lol.

Rockhold on Millionaire Matchmaker was funnier

More importantly, why was Luke Rockhold on Millionaire Matchmaker?

It was UFC’s idea. They wanted exposure. Hence they sent those guys on blind date. Josh admitted he had gf at that time, but had to do it because of the company’s request.

I don't know if it is more embarassing that he was on there, or that I remember he ordered a girly-ass grasshopper drink on the show. Big goof didn't even drink a man's drink lol.
Yeah but I doubt anyone ever called him out on it. He would beat their ass by unanimous decision.

were the chicks meeting stitch hot? can't leave out details like that

Looking back it was embarrassing. It was around the time he was champion or still in title contention. The broad didn’t even know who he was. He was too good for her.

Surely just being a main eventer in the UFC and being a big heavyweight reals in the groupies after shows?

I was at a Fight Night once back in 2009 or 2010 where the girls next to us told us they were going to meet Stitch (the cutman) after the show.
holy non sequitur batman. besides that though, the chick sylvia went on a date with was scorching ass fucking hot in my opinion.

In this instance Tim is more accomplished then this carrot top lush. Go make me another grasshopper you washed up stripper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back