Your face if Jeremy Stephens eventually fights Conor and brutally KO’s him..

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
giphy.gif

The only reason that Coner would ever considering taking that fight would be if Artem outted him and took all the money in the divorce and consequently no sponsors wanted to be associated with him anymore.

I love seeing Conor lose

It’s justice for him being such a major dickhead who can’t back up anything he says

Karma mother fakers

Your face if Trump unzipped himself and turned out to be Obama.

Pretty much the same level of plausibility

What if I told you that Jeremy's style of loading up on each of his punches will slow him down and will be timed by quick, long, powerful straight lefts?

I can't believe how intrigued I am by this. It would be incredible if Stephens starched him.

Not only would it be great to see who the fook, get his revenge.
It would be super fun to tease all the dummies who always talk about how it is impossible for fighter A to lose to fighter B in a super unpredictable sport and yet it happens over and over again. Lol, that never gets old.

Conor would certainly look to control the distance and use precise counter-punching to get the job done. If they fought 10 times, I think Conor would win 7 or 8 of them. However, Stephens does have brutal KO power. Stephens needs to get the fight to the ground for the GnP finish or catch Conor in a scramble situation. I think in a pure stand-up situation Conor has plenty of tools to get his hand raised. If Stephens makes it unorthodox or gets it to the ground, I think he can win. If Stephens overestimates his stand-up and primarily fights stand-up vs. mixing wrestling, grappling and stand-up to tire Conor and gain advantages it's an easy win for Conor unless he gasses which does happen and Stephens would probably get the finish.

Back