volkov vs gustaffson

Aren't they the same guy? Alexander "The Mauler" Volkan.

I'm hoping Gus wins because it can possibly set up a rematch with either JJ (if he gets cleared) or DC at LHW if he loses to Stipe.
I like Volkan too but he was exposed by DC, though he would have learned a lot from that experience.
Volkov has that power though which always gives him a shot.

I'm going with Gus by 3rd round stoppage.

I'm hoping Gus wins because it can possibly set up a rematch with either JJ (if he gets cleared) or DC at LHW if he loses to Stipe.
I like Volkan too but he was exposed by DC, though he would have learned a lot from that experience.
Volkov has that power though which always gives him a shot.

I'm going with Gus by 3rd round stoppage.
See what I mean guys? :p

Whether you mean Volkan or Volkov, I still pick Alex. He doesn’t lose to whities.

I'm hoping Gus wins because it can possibly set up a rematch with either JJ (if he gets cleared)...

tenor.gif

I was thinking that during the Werdum vs Volkov fight, that how would Gus look against both. And I have no doubt Gus could have done pretty much anything he wanted to both. So much faster, so much better cardio and stand up.

As shallow as HW and 205 are ust combine them together. Look at Bellator they have to have 205 fighters compete in a heavyweight tournament.

Back