Will Conor ever have the Hunger again ?

Dessyboy

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
100 million dollars, even if it ended up being 50 million dollars

That is a hell of a lot of money to comprehend, it's only if your talking about high end real estate that you need significantly more

it will be hard to go back to fighting for a 'mere' 10 million

Personally i think Conor will look for another freakshow fight for another huge payday, either boxing v Pacquio or MMA v Floyd

Another fight to take people for a ride and to laugh all the way to the bank

if you want to be a true legend, you go out on top.

I hope he does a reality tv show, will do great ratings and make him a lot of money.

There's nothing else he can do. He'll continue to fight for a couple more years I think.

Is this the birthing of the first Conor fans support group on Sherdog, or have there been others?

Cheer up, lads. Of course he'll be back.

I'd like to see him fight the winner of Khabib/Tony, but we all know that ain't happening..

Quack

I don’t think he’s ever had a hunger to fight, or to prove he’s the best. He doesn’t care about his legacy.

His hunger is for money. It always has been. I think he will fight somewhere, at some time. I just don’t know who he is going to fight. Or which sport it will be.

The Mayweather fight was the worst. I'm sick of all of these McGregor nuthuggers, but you cant deny he was an exciting fighter with a lot of charisma, and a tough Irish mofo. I just dont see him fighting again and it's a real shame.

If he fought Tony or Kebab hed be a slight underdog, but let's not pretend he'd have no chance. One clean left hand in the first couple rounds and it could be over.

Let's be honest. A 40-year-old made him retire.

There's no coming back after such a humiliation.

He got rich too fast. He doen't seem motivated to fight for a title.

Nope. Which is why i think he avoided having to fight Tony AND Khabib. I think hell fight 2 more times though. Likely the winner and Nate Diaz.

I don’t think he’s ever had a hunger to fight, or to prove he’s the best. He doesn’t care about his legacy.

His hunger is for money. It always has been. I think he will fight somewhere, at some time. I just don’t know who he is going to fight. Or which sport it will be.
Agreed. He’s made it clear early on as well...get in , get rich, get out.

OwpZL_s-200x150.gif
Could careless if he's hungry or not I'm into guys that are fighting...

That is a hell of a lot of money to comprehend, it's only if your talking about high end real estate that you need significantly more

Personally i think Conor will look for another freakshow fight for another huge payday, either boxing v Pacquio or MMA v Floyd

When Connor gets “the hunger” he has a lifetime supply of CHICKEN BURGERS.

He will not fight in the UFC

IJH1hkV.jpg

I'd like to see him fight the winner of Khabib/Tony, but we all know that ain't happening..

Quack
I’m still holding hope that Khabib wins then fights McGregor in Russia. My UFC Russia wish list is that fight Volkov vs Miocic and maybe Shevchenko vs opponent x. Fire away haters lol.

He doesn't have that motivation anymore, unless the UFC makes a 165 division or if rda wins woodley, then that's when I think Conor will be motivated to fight. He doesn't want khabib or tony lol, let's be honest.

He’s got plenty of hunger, a gluttonous hunger for money... unfortunately that doesn’t seem to have much to do with MMA anymore.

Back