Miocic vs. Volkov

adifighter86

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ditch the Cormier fight and let this happen, who will win if happens?

Ditch the cor...what planet are you from!?!?

Russian vs Croatian fight for baddest man on the planet again?

Neither Werdum or Volkov showed that they are ready for Stipe.

Stipe's single leg takedowns will be a nightmare for Volkov, even Cain could be a problem for Werdum at this point.

Neither Werdum or Volkov showed that they are ready for Stipe.

Stipe's single leg takedowns will be a nightmare for Volkov, even Cain could be a problem for Werdum at this point.

Even Cain??

As if Cain is some scrub and werdum is the shit?

Do you even UFC, bro?

Ditch the Cormier fight and let this happen, who will win if happens?
Keep the Cormier fight and let Volkov fight the winner in Moscow. Stipe vs Cormier is intriguing fight hard to pick a winner then Russia gets their local fighter fighting for the belt in what should be a huge card. I don’t think Volkov beats either but it’s heavies so who knows.

For a fight to be good, both fighters need to have a win condition. In this fight, only one does.

Even Cain??

As if Cain is some scrub and werdum is the shit?

Do you even UFC, bro?

I mean, even Cain who is injured over and over and got finished by Doom would defeat Doom at this point.

Stipe by KO, unfortunately.

I'd rather watch Stipe vs Cormier first, though.

The only way I can see Volkov winning is by getting the fight into the championship rounds and catching a winded Stipe. I can't see him winning outside of a big KO. Stipe is better everywhere accept for cardio, and I think they're about equal there.

Look I'm just as upset as you Sherbros Cain can't stay healthy (prob more)

But he's on a whole higher level than doom

Please don't go all Rockhold aka "Getting finshed by guys that aren't on my level."

I hate that. If you step into the octagon and lose to a fighter you can not claim that you're on another level than that fighter. Just no.

Back