So....how underrated is Blachowicz?

AimedWithV

Double Yellow Card
@Silver
Reaction score
- Beat Latifi in the first round by hard body shot.

- Wall 'n' stalled by Babajimi in their first encounter.

- Outwrestled by one trick chinless pony Corey.

- Made Gustafsson go full NCAA mode.

- Nearly finished Cummins, should've been a draw.

- Now, 3 fights winning streak, underdog in each fight. Showed Babajimi how to strike.

I guess he's pretty underrated in that sense but I think it tells a lot more about the current LHW division as a whole.

I guess he's pretty underrated in that sense but I think it tells a lot more about the current LHW division as a whole.

LHW division sucks, but I believe Jan is pretty good. Had a tough luck in the UFC.

I dunno but I love seeing Jimi get beat up

He's good but not contender material IMO. Had a tough start in the UFC and first impressions count so he's been a underdog so often. Among the top 5 he may win some and lose some but I don't see him ever getting the belt.

He is a 35 year old journeyman by this point, nothing more nothing less.

Jan is accurately rated, dude

The points you brought up are common knowledge by literally everyone. There is no mystery to Blachowski; what you see is what you get and yeah he’s very good (not great) but everybody knows that

I was going to be nice to you but you had to flip out about spelling and now I don’t care if you get rustled

PS next time you’re trying to hype a fighter, try not to diminish his opponents. Makes your guy look like a can-crusher

BJ Blazkowicz is alright but I think Volkan would KO him.

His striking looked really crisp, they said he's training back at his original camp with a lot of pro boxers, you could tell in his counters.

If you have trouble to pronounce a fighter's name correctly, just copy paste it from someone who is not as limited as you.
160104-crying-baby-app-01.jpg

Jan's stand up is very good, imo. Even Gus had to wrestle to win the fight against him. all other loses were to wrestlers (Anderson, Cummins).

One thing he lacks is cardio and better TDD. He deserves to be in a top 10 though.

No.... It should read " just how much of a palooka is Jimi Manuwa"

I don’t recall anybody claiming he was a can or anything. He’s alright, nothing too special.

I guess you don’t really need to be all that special with JBJ, Rumble, and Cormier gone

He is a talentless, strong, durable dude that trains hard, so he's ok in everything but excels in nothing.

His destiny is to become a good gatekeeper.

He won me some league points last night so I'm cool with him :)

Back