come on dana and ufc

snackgod

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
do the right thing and take care of him.

im not bashing the ufc but it seems like there a few to many stories like this coming out lately. I get he not a big star but still it a few bucks to with hold from him.

ufc seems to have mo problem paying conor 10 million but not this guy his 5 k reebok money

How can you call yourself the world’s top mma org when shit like that happens?

Maybe he can work it off in one of Reebok's sweat shops?

Fockin Bozopotomus, that cheap Fock.
What if it's those WME fellows behind this? Zuffa didn't have an issue paying guys in situations like this, so I don't really think it's all Dana tbh.

Paying your workers is such a bother, its like they want money everytime they work, shameless the UFC needs those 12k way more then this fighter and his family.

I don't usually advocate for coming on anyone. But if you're coming on, come on!

I agree but I bet part of meeting the criteria of the reebok sponsorship money would require him to actually fight on the night .

he cant help that he showed up to fight made weight and not get paid the 5k that reebok already paid the ufc. weak.

bard cant help that Jack Marshman came in to heavy and ufc made the calt to pull him from the event.

Straight up bullshit. This kind of fuckery didn't happen under the Frittata's ownership.

So you want to be an MMA fighter?

Weak UFC...

Back