UFC 223 Free Fight: Tony Ferguson vs Rafael Dos Anjos

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
UFC always releasing these free fights in the build-up to upcoming PPVs.

This was pretty wild to see how Cucuy got stronger & stronger as this fight went on, against one of the best pressure fighters in modern UFC history.

Crazy cardio and variety of strikes here.

Khabib vs El Cucuy is going to be INSANE.

Game changing eye poke in the second IMO.
Nah, the more I watch this fight, the less serious I see that poke being.

It was on his far side eye, and it wasn't anywhere near a Bones-Jones or Gus shish-kabob gouge.

Ferguson reminds me of an old mexican dracula. Can't wait for him to get smashed by nurmagamedov.

It was on his far side eye, and it wasn't anywhere near a Bones-Jones or Gus shish-kabob gouge.
Seriously? It was one of the worst eye pokes in the sports history. It's not like there isn't a picture out there of Tony nuckle deep either to prove you wrong. RDA goes from winning the fight to losing the fight not long after and has commented saying that changed the momentum of the fight.

Awesome fight. Eye poke was a game changer, but it doesnt mean anything at this point. Rafa is doing well in WW and Tony is the current champ (probably going to get lambasted by Khabib).

joey diaz was right when he said tony=nate with elk blood in him hehe

Just finished this on Youtube and incredibly under rated fight and certainly one of the best at 155. Great win for Tony as well.

Hell no, that was an atrocious eyepoke. He's got the first part of his finger completely in RDA's eye. Its probably one of the worst eyepokes ever.

sYSXpR7.jpg

It wasn't intentional but RDA was NOT the same after that. He said he was seeing double and I believe him.

Back