Just left UFC London...

PeleProtege

Blue belt Edson Carvalho
@Orange
Reaction score
Been to a load of events, but this one was depressing...

Why's that bud? Fights seemed pretty solid.

Curious to hear why TS.

Vent to us man. We’re here for you.

<LatsRickStory>

I heard Brittney was having new plastic surgery between each round of the whole show.

Atmosphere seemed pretty garbage tbh. But i guess having a card of unknowns and none of the big name british ufc fighters on the card, gave the fans little to get excited about.

Watch the difference in the atmosphere between tonight and when Darren Till fights in Liverpool.

The atmosphere will be electric there.

If the ufc wants to carry on building the ufc brand in the UK. He needs to give us some half decent cards and not the B team fighters.

It was basically a card stacked with fight pass prelims.

I don't understand the comments about this live event.. I know its just a fight night but..is this just a case where people in the stadium influenced each other to not enjoy it as much? From my perspective at home I saw some pretty good scraps for a fight night. Nothing to cry over.

Atmosphere seemed pretty garbage tbh. But i guess having a card of unknowns and none of the big name british ufc fighters on the card, gave the fans little to get excited about.

Watch the difference in the atmosphere between tonight and when Darren Till fights in Liverpool.

The atmosphere will be electric there.

If the ufc wants to carry on building the ufc brand in the UK. He needs to give us some half decent cards and not the B team fighters.

It was basically a card stacked with fight pass prelims.

uk ufc cards suck ass. the ufcs thinking is always so short term, they are fixated on the american ppv market and cant get out of that mindset. how they gonna grow in the uk when they always sling us a bunch of prelim shit?

theyve even held events in the uk at utterly obnoxious local uk times just to cater to US ppv scheduling. it would be hard for me to justify paying for any ufc product when they basically treat the uk like shit.

thanks for all the free shit dana you boxercise bitch

bunch of whiners. this was a solid card top to bottom.

was planning to watch it.....until I found out it was on fight pass.

Great fights on this card, I started off streaming it in the background not really paying attention, before long I was all:

iiHdNIKuGxNZV.gif

Let me guess your dry and your guy can’t get anything? Shit leaves me depressed too.

Well Werdum's son gave him a hug before he went in the cage and then proceeded to sit in the front row and watch his dad get flatlined. Was kinda depressing....

It was pretty shock8ng especially when 30% of the arena had left during the main event ffs. Billing it as sold out when the entire row in front of me was empty.. pretty pathetic from the fans and the UFC equally tbh

Let us know why TS. I won't knock you like others.. because I found myself in the past that sometimes the live event feels totally different to how it is on TV.

Back