(video) Leon Edwards on Darren Till 'Everyone thinks he's the second coming of God"

Wait Till is Mcgregor?

Definitely overhyped.

This is one of those guys whose hype I don't understand. He's just not very good at all yet. Not sure where his skill ceiling is, but come on.

He got so hyped after the Cerrone fight. Haven’t heard anyone talk about him before the Cerrone fight.

Darren 'Jesus' Till. Haha

Leon Edwards is the new "Magny". Just watch. Guy is on a roll.

If you didn't know who Till was before he fought Cerrone, you're probably a filthy casual.

Wasn't Usman was the second coming of god??

Till literally has beat nobody except head case cerrone. His hype is even less understandable than Perry's

Till would delete this fool off planet earth.

Till literally has beat nobody except head case cerrone. His hype is even less understandable than Perry's

How can it be less understandable than Perry's? Darren Till is 10x more technical and superior in the striking department than Perry will ever be, the only thing Perry has over him is power.

And I don't see how some of you are so quick to write off Darren's win over Cerrone. You guys are saying that like Cerrone get's beat often, yeah he just got off a decision loss to Robbie Lawler, but the dudes no jobber, he showed that when he bopped my boy Yancy and put him on skates. If Yancy managed to beat Cowboy, than yeah, you guys can right off Till's win, but you make it sound like beating Cowboy is easy, and it isn't, very few have been successful, and when it comes to the ones that have been able to finish him, they've all come from good strikers, Masvidal, RDA, and Till.

Cowboys only been finished 4 times out of 38 fights.

Last edited:
Exactly. He didnt even fight a relaxed Cerrone. He caught him on one of his high anxiety days and thinks this is some huge accomplishment.

after watching his fight with Dalby I would not be surprised if he loses before getting a title shot. even though it was from a few years ago his cardio looked bad and his wrestling mediocre.

Back