Yes, Werdum is that good

quantiqus

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I see several threads about Werdum, that he was never that good or that he lost his luck or that USADA.

- the man is 40 y o right now
- he finished Fedor (and his brother), Cain, Nog, Reem, Hunt, Gonzaga
- he beat Big Country, Bigfoot, Browne
- he is the best HW ever on the ground, due to his bjj skills

Before this loss, he won against Tibura, Harris and Browne and he lost a weird decision against Reem.
The man is not on a losing streak at 40s, like Rashad or BJ, he just lost to a younger fighter, after dominating him easily at first.

And he still can beat most of the ranked fighters.

No, not a fan, not in my top 10 favorite fighters.

15_medium.gif

Fabricio+Werdum+Distracts+and+Attacks+Travis+Browne+-+UFC+on+Fox+11.gif

latest

Fabricio-Werdum-SUB-G-WIN-vs-Cain-Velasquez-R3_zpskpfovda4.gif

giphy.gif

nf4cbo.gif

tumblr_mnzyjeQMmP1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

2uz9wg2.gif

gILygJI.gif

*was that good

Version we saw today was shadow of former shelf

No, not a fan, not in my top 10 favorite fighters.
Yet you felt the need to make a thread posting about his accomplishments to defend from the haters instead of actually commenting on said hate threads or ignoring them.

Yeah, your not a fan.<YeahOKJen>

The dudes like 40 and has been fighting a longgggg time. He definitely looked 40 today. Him and Volkov were breathing heavy after the first.

Definitely needs to think about calling it quits unless he fights Colby next.

No on sherdog if you lose you are a can and always were that's the rules on here.

Yet you felt the need to make a thread posting about his accomplishments to defend from the haters instead of actually commenting on said hate threads or ignoring them.

People can be objective and give credit when it's due. Doesn't necessarily make them a fan or a nuthugger.

he looked so small against Volkov, actually its not fair

People can be objective and give credit when it's due. Doesn't necessarily make them a fan or a nuthugger.

Exactly, but this post is so defensive, he actually put his own opinion on Werdums skills etc, hence he isnt objective. He's biased. Therefore he is masquerading as a non-fan to make his points that much more poignant.

Why would I lie to you, Barbara Palvin?

Why?

Exactly, but this post is so defensive, he actually put his own opinion on Werdums skills etc, hence he isnt objective. He's biased. Therefore he is masquerading as a non-fan to make his points that much more poignant.
I'm not a fan of Cyborg and have made tons of posts bashing her resume but I can admit she's one of the most skilled female fighters.

Not better than prime Tate though :D

You're not competent enough to understand it.

Now imagine that you same the same discussion with someone:

Someone: Fedor was all luck
You: How so? Can you bring arguments?
Someone: You are not competent enough to understand it.

Now imagine that you same the same discussion with someone:

Someone: Fedor was all luck
You: How so? Can you bring arguments?
Someone: You are not competent enough to understand it.
Truth requires no argument.

Well, jojo, check my history. How many Werdum nuthugging threads did I create? How many comments?
I know, you are too busy...

Of course it's my opinion. Whose opinion should it be?

So, again with what you do not agree?

- the man is 40 y o right now (WELL, HE IS)
- he finished Fedor (and his brother), Cain, Nog, Reem, Hunt, Gonzaga (WELL, HE DID)
- he beat Big Country, Bigfoot, Browne (DID THAT TOO)
- he is the best HW ever on the ground, due to his bjj skills (own opinion, but can you argue that)
- he still can beat most of the ranked fighters. (own opinion, but can you argue that)

Love the guy
HW GOAT résumé
Best BJJ skills we've ever seen in the UFC.

He's 40 yes but was in his prime when he developed a great stand-up game on his run to the title at around age 37, picking apart Hunt, Browne, Nelson and Velasquez on the feet!

Vai Cavalo!

images

Back