Ware just got screwed. What a terrible decision.

Logan M

Blood for the Blood Gods
@purple
Reaction score
What a bullshit decision. Hard to argue Ware didn't win every round.

How the fuck did they get 30-27 for the french guy?

Like seriously what the fuck? Ware definitely won 2 and 3 imo and 1 was close.

30-27 ware.

Easily.

Terrible decision. Uncle Dana will give him his win bonus.

That was a straight robbery. I can’t believe I just witnessed such bullshit. It’s all about the money. Tom was a huge favorite.

Yeah it was a pretty indecisive fight, although I definetly wouldn't give the winner to the French kid. Neither really won it for me

Pretty disappointing performance for the young prospect though. He's flashy and has an exciting style but he's pretty ineffective. I don't see him as a future contender

Ware landed more, was the aggressor, got more takedowns, more time in dominant position and was less gassed. Horrible stuff there.

Didn't see the fight but sherdog had that guy winning as well. Couldn't have been that bad

I think that Duquesnoy landed the much more effective strikes throughout the fight but that 30-27 was a pretty ridiculous score. Close fight.

Good fight, 29-28 Duq, Ware was weak and only lightly touched him, zero power. Ware should be let go from UFC - Old, slow and boring.

I think that Duquesnoy landed the much more effective strikes throughout the fight but that 30-27 was a pretty ridiculous score. Close fight.

How were his strikes more effective? Ware gassed Duquesnoy with the numerous body shots he landed, got top position, landed far more strikes and ignored all the legs kicks which was half of Duquesnoy's offense. I don't see how anyone could see that fight the other way. Especially 30-27.

Not surprised. Bad decisions happen very often now. People give boxing crap for this but MMA is right there too.

Every close fight is a "robbery". Man, y'all some drama queens on here.

Didn't see the fight but sherdog had that guy winning as well. Couldn't have been that bad
Sherdogs writing staff has been shit for a long time. Ware landed more every round, wound up on top for two of them and was way more active. It was real bad, I have been watching a while and was sure it was Ware and I picked the Tom.

Sherdogs writing staff has been shit for a long time. Ware landed more every round, wound up on top for two of them and was way more active. It was real bad, I have been watching a while and was sure it was Ware and I picked the Tom.
Shit. There's already a lot of people talking about how bad it was. I gotta watch it now. Was it atleast a good fight?

Shit. There's already a lot of people talking about how bad it was. I gotta watch it now. Was it atleast a good fight?

It's not gonna blow your hair back but it was a decent fight.

How were his strikes more effective? Ware gassed Duquesnoy with the numerous body shots he landed, got top position, landed far more strikes and ignored all the legs kicks which was half of Duquesnoy's offense. I don't see how anyone could see that fight the other way. Especially 30-27.

Yea maybe effective is the wrong word because Ware didn't really look hurt at any point in the fight. It just seemed to me that Duquesnoy threw (and landed) with more power and I assume that's what swayed the judges too.

Back