Floyd Mayweather: "my wrestling on a scale from 1 to 10 is a 7"

Yourstepdad

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

<mma4>
Maybe he is talking about wrestling the girls from Girl Collection.
Well..... who knows

Of course it is, he's an "A Level" athlete.

I wouldnt be surprised. The gap in athleticism between Floyd and UFC fighters is too wide. He outwrestled 20 lbs heavier Conor Mcgregor in the clinch with no training

I wouldnt be surprised. The gap in athleticism between Floyd and UFC fighters is too wide. He outwrestled 20 lbs heavier Conor Mcgregor in the clinch with no training

A boxing clinch where Conor can't dump him on his bald head and the ref will protect him.

Didn’t he compete in the WWE? Wouldn’t that make him at least a 9? Those are the best wrasslers in the world

<mma4>
Maybe he is talking about wrestling the girls from Girl Collection.
Well..... who knows

it simple Floyd doesn't have a clue what he talking about.

he cant train wrestling 6 months and think he is Kyle Snyder.

His platitude game is 10 though. "It is what it is" lol. I say he ready for mma.

lets se that cause Floyd is one of the greatest boxers ever he did that to conor. in a mma conor takes him down the ref is stopping the fight in 30 seconds.

it simple Floyd doesn't have a clue what he talking about.

he cant train wrestling 6 months and think he is Kyle Snyder.

But of course it is all relative and depends on his opponent, I would be confident in him outwrestling CM Punk with 6 months of training.

Didn’t he compete in the WWE? Wouldn’t that make him at least a 9? Those are the best wrasslers in the world

he's in rare company with Conor as being the only other man to beat a man 5 times the size of himself.

big-show4.jpg

But of course it is all relative and depends on his opponent, I would be confident in him outwrestling CM Punk with 6 months of training.

there no way he fight cm punk cause im sure Floyd walks around at 155 and im sure punk walks around at 195-200.

People like you make Conor fanboys sound like nuclear physicists.

lets se that cause Floyd is one of the greatest boxers ever he did that to conor. in a mma conor takes him down the ref is stopping the fight in 30 seconds.

McGregors ground game is garbage. All Floyd needs to do is learn how to sprawl, get to the fence and then stand back up. Then he goes back to outstriking him all day long.

Back