Fabricio Werdum has a special place in his house for the boomerang

a8f3e2b3916b1f22bb1428c69049d048.jpg

Fuck the belt, the boomerang is the memorabilia that will hit arc of the covenant level status hundreds of years from now.

lol..Werdum is so funny. Why a boomerang to start with? He must have loved that boomerang..loll. I watched the clip and he didn't waste any time recovering it after he pegged Covington with it.

Nope, that boomerang is an enchanted weapon with soul trap. Pretty sure it is from Elder Scrolls.

latest

Werdum now owns his soul.

No he still has it. Colby is a soulful person and Werdum didn't take it.

No he still has it. Colby is a soulful person and Werdum didn't take it.

Nah it’s gone kid. Never to be seen again. I know you wish it wasn’t taken from him in that manner but his soul packed it’s bags and fucked off.

Werdum is a world class troll I'll give him that but he played himself with the werdumb face. Once he made masks and t shirts of himself before the title fight he went full retard, and got ko'd stiff.

Werdum is a world class troll I'll give him that but he played himself with the werdumb face. Once he made masks and t shirts of himself before the title fight he went full retard, and got ko'd stiff.

Are you mad your boyfriend Colby looked like a bitch when shit got real in the streets?

Back