How can UFC promote CM Punk's next fight?

tonyDaTiger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The whole buzz the first time was the curiosity of how he would fare. He got his ass whooped bad by an unknown 1-0 .

How are they gonna promote his next fight? The novelty and curiosity wore off. Everyone saw he sucks

Sell it as a redemption story. Not nearly as difficult as you think .

He has inherited the power of his departed cousin Will Brooks and is now ILL PHIL BROOKS.

Put him up against a monster. Sell it as a massacre.

The whole buzz the first time was the curiosity of how he would fare. He got his ass whooped bad by an unknown 1-0 .

How are they gonna promote his next fight? The novelty and curiosity wore off. Everyone saw he sucks

Yeah, who'd tune in to watch a celebrity get his ass kicked?

Just plaster 'Michael Jackson vs CM Punk' all over the place and hope people tune in.

He's fighting Joe Rogan, is what I hear.

Just pretend the first fight never happened, and call this his debut again.

Why not? They lie about everything else.

announce it's cancellation. Oh and Mickey Gall was somewhat unknown but he's got skills

WWE fans are supposedly loyal unlike mma fans and they will want to see if their guy can get a W. They will be. They may be creatures but they are loyal creatures unlike us repundants

I don't think people are interested. Attentions are short nowadays. The lustre and shine has been taken away. They should never have put him in with Mickey gail. Thats my personal opinion, I think his star power has faded. He hasn't been relevant.

"Yo wrastling fans, you know this guy, give us some cash."

Back