how can the UFC justify paying CM punk 500k and paying legitimate talent 10k/10k

Power!

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I can't believe people actually give to credit this dude for stepping up and fighting in the premier MMA organization in his first fight which other fighters literally train their whole lives to fight for.

HTTP2ltZy5waG90b2J1Y2tldC5jb20vYWxidW1zL3Y2MjkvSm9obm55REEvS2VubnlLb2xhLUNNUHVua0xhdWdoR0lGLmdpZgloglog.gif

This BUM made 500k and is fighting again soon and will probably be paid MORE this time while legitimate talent such as Israel Adesayna makes 10k/10k per fight (made 73.5k including bonus for his last fight) the ufc is not a legitimate mma organization! its a joke.

WME & Dana rather pay this BUM 500k again than give entertaining fighters such as Mousasi, Rory and Cub better contracts.

iWKad22.jpg

This is Israel Adensayas record in kickboxing and MMA

Kickboxing record
Total
Wins 50
By knockout 24
Losses 5
By knockout 1
Draws 2
No contests 0

Mixed martial arts record
Total
Wins 12
By knockout 12
Losses 0

This is what he was paid at UFC 221

$73,500 ($10,000 to show, $10,000 win bonus, $50,000 Performance of the Night bonus, $3,500 Reebok sponsorship)

HOW CAN YOU PAY PUNK 500K WHILE THIS DUDE EARNS 10K/10K???

tenor.gif

inb4 WWE retards defending him

Last edited:
Because he's a big star? What kind of question is this? He'll make them money.. what?

Bc he's a big name.like it or not that's how it's determined how much you get paid.

Because nobody knows who these legitimate talents are.

It's not all about talent. It's about drawing power, and making the company money.

That said, I don't know what CM Punk's drawing power really is. What did his first PPV do numbers wise?

How can TS justify not understanding how the UFC justifies this?

Is TS 11 years old?

It’s about putting butts in the seats. Talent aside that’s all they care about.

Truth hurts.

He doesnt deserve a dime though. He's bringing nothing but shame upon the sport. SHAME.

HE'S A BIG PHAT PHONEY

Because Ill Phil Brooks is the best in the world.

Because he attracts more viewers and makes the UFC more money.

Any more stupid questions?

Because he's a big star? What kind of question is this? He'll make them money.. what?

He is a fucking bum that is earning 500k because of his name.

he is not even that big of a draw.

I can't believe people actually give to credit this dude for stepping up and fighting in the premier MMA organization in his first fight which other fighters literally train their whole lives to fight for.

HTTP2ltZy5waG90b2J1Y2tldC5jb20vYWxidW1zL3Y2MjkvSm9obm55REEvS2VubnlLb2xhLUNNUHVua0xhdWdoR0lGLmdpZgloglog.gif

This BUM made 500k and is fighting again soon and will probably be paid MORE this time while legitimate talent such as Israel Adesayna makes 10k/10k per fight (made 73.5k including bonus for his last fight) the ufc is not a legitimate mma organization! its a joke.

WME & Dana rather pay this BUM 500k again than give entertaining fighters such as Mousasi, Rory and Cub better contracts.

iWKad22.jpg

This is Israel Adensayas record in kickboxing and MMA

Kickboxing record
Total
Wins 50
By knockout 24
Losses 5
By knockout 1
Draws 2
No contests 0

Mixed martial arts record
Total
Wins 12
By knockout 12
Losses 0

This is what he was paid at UFC 221

$73,500 ($10,000 to show, $10,000 win bonus, $50,000 Performance of the Night bonus, $3,500 Reebok sponsorship)

HOW CAN YOU PAY PUNK 500K WHILE THIS DUDE EARNS 10K/10K???

tenor.gif
Its called capitalism. Quit whining

It's amazing how people don't seem to grasp the ufc is a buisnes and understand this.

I equate this to giving a toddler a play space suit and saying they're a fully fledged astronaut.

PHONEY

I equate this to giving a toddler a play space suit and saying they're a fully fledged astronaut.

PHONEY
Yeah that's not even remotely close but whatever makes you feel better Mr.Tard

I'll let you in on something that might really piss you off.... they would pay Brad Pitt 50 million

Back