How do you see Mark Godbeer vs. Dmitriy Sosnovskiy going?

johnsic

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Sosnovskiy was a solid prospect and he gave a huge beating to Aleks Emelianenko a few years back but he hasn't fought in a while. I heard he trains at ATT now. Mark Godbeer seems like a solid HW with some power. Any thoughts on this fight?

Dmitriy will take him down. TKO or sub Sosnovskiy.

I think Sosnovskiy runs through him, Godbeer is on borrowed time in the UFC IMO.

I think so too. I am only worried that Sosnovskiy has bad standup and Godbeer can KO him.

If Sosnovskiy can stay calm I don't think Godbeer can KO him. But he might try to over do things too fast. Might not be good.

Sosnovskiy was a solid prospect and he gave a huge beating to Aleks Emelianenko a few years back but he hasn't fought in a while. I heard he trains at ATT now. Mark Godbeer seems like a solid HW with some power. Any thoughts on this fight?
Speaking of Aleks, let's get him in the UFC pronto. Fuck, just cut the 125 pound division and use funds to sign Aleks and Minakov.

is this a bellator fight?

Godbeer gonna be back in Bellator before the end of the year

I've taken a disliking to Godbeer, hopefully Sosnovskiy takes him out.

russian dude has 4 round 1 finishes in a row. godbeer probably going to be number 5

I like Godbeer he always gets underestimated he doesnt look like a HW Monster even though he is not small for the Division i find him to be a very solid fighter, i dont know the Russian yet so i cant make a pick.

Godbeer needs to survive the first round then impose his size. The Russian is like a 5’9 HW. Cormier without the wrestling and the cardio.

russian dude has 4 round 1 finishes in a row. godbeer probably going to be number 5

Maybe. He's a bit small for hw though and hasn't fought since like 2015. It's a winnable fight for either guy imo.

Godbeer is awful, this new guy should beat him if he has any talent at all.

SOS hasn’t fought in 3 years, but he’s not exactly ancient, so he could bounce back, but to be out that long, he better finish that fight in the first 7.5 minutes or he’s in deep shit

Back