Backstage footage of Nog after the first Fedor fight.

Mixfight

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fedor really beat the breaks off him. Nog could barely talk or walk.

To put things in perspective here is Nog after his fight with Mirko which is a very famous fight because it was an epic come back win where Nog seemingly took lots of damage. Look how much fresher he looks after the fight.

God damn Fedor was a monster back in the days. Beat Nog deam near to death.

cro-cop-head-kick-nog.gif
BeyQn.gif

2264475_o.gif

Fedor was seriously scary in his prime run.

Dude could end the fight in an instant, either via strike OR sub.

Guy was next level Gnar-Gnar.

The best to ever do it.

I like all the arguments on here. So stupid. Just watch a highlight. Nobody has come close to Fedor.

To put things in perspective here is Nog after his fight with Mirko which is a very famous fight because it was an epic come back win where Nog seemingly took lots of damage. Look how much fresher he looks after the fight.

cro-cop-head-kick-nog.gif
BeyQn.gif

2264475_o.gif

Just look at dat photo of him from the Mirko vid - THAT was prime Fedor(!), not the old fat old man that got whpped on in Strikeforce.

Last edited:
Fedor-Fujita-1.gif

almost got finished by a can

<DirkMavs>
Cans dont win olympic medals

And those are the kind of moments that really made him great.

I think one of Fedors most impressive moments was the heart and drive he showed getting mauled by Bigfoot.

I dont think any of the other potential goats would have fought through that. And i still think he could have won with another round

Fedor-Fujita-1.gif

almost got finished by a can

<DirkMavs>

Then came back to win it in devastating fashion.

Jon Jones was almost finished by Vitor.

GSP was finished by Serra.

Prime Anderson came very close to being decissioned in dominating ways by Chael.

fuji is a hard fight for everyone:
- solid wrestling
- punching power
- granit head "OL' IRONHEAD"
- heart
- fuken strong
He definately declined and turned into a very average fighter. But at the time he was high level. Top 10 in the deepest division back then.

We still get more Fedor threads than GSP And Silva combined.

Jones has the resume, but hes always the bigger guy.. And obviously his career hasent been as glamerous.

And i factor in style too. Fedor was fearless and never had cheap shots, eye pokes, and shit like that. I dont see how anyone could watch Fedors fights and Jones and with a straight face say Jones is a better fighter.

Last edited:
Well fight with Cro Cop lasted less then 2 rounds,while Fedor kept beating him for full 3 rounds.
But yes,point stands.

Has also probably to do with the fact that Nog won against Mirko and lost against Fedor. Don't underestimate emotions

Actually Nog had a back injury before the Fedor and he took the fight for money and he thought that Fedor was a can.

Oh, how I miss the Pride backstage footage <DCrying>

Has also probably to do with the fact that Nog won against Mirko and lost against Fedor. Don't underestimate emotions

Emotions are real but the way Nog is walking and talking looks he got beaten up so badly that no emotion could change that kind of demeanor. He got absolutely brutalized.

Fedor-Emelianenko-vs-Antonio-Bigfoot-Silva1.jpg

The doctor who stopped the fight said that Fedor was actually crying here. I think I would too if I took that much of a beating for so long while being helpless. I could never see Nogueira crying not even after his arm snapped in half.

Oh, how I miss the Pride backstage footage <DCrying>

Yes indeed! Those Pride events got me pumped evertime, the production was so much better, the intro with the PrideGP theme,

the funny interviews with Bas Rutten en the fight professor, backstage footage. It was the premier organization, a shame it's gone.

It had so much more class and violence combined, beautiful.

Back